V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a pair of side panels for a 1982 fxr. Anybody know where I could get a set.

·
Registered
1984 fxrs
610 Posts
Dude, wtf are you looking for. Ness, chrome, etc. Man up and post what you WANT and we might have something for you.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1982 FXR Shovelhead
35 Posts
there's a faded black pair now for $9.99 with no bids. They are not mine, I know nothing of them

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,561 Posts
Original 1982 fxr side cover.
Man, they're black plastic. A pair will fit all years.

eBay's your best shot, just try to avoid Elvis. You may need a 2nd mortgage to afford him.

joe

·
Registered
16,732 Posts
.....just try to avoid Elvis. You may need a 2nd mortgage to afford him.

joe
Truer words were never spoken.

But he's a nice guy. LOL!

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
674 Posts
Man, they're black plastic. A pair will fit all years.

eBay's your best shot, just try to avoid Elvis. You may need a 2nd mortgage to afford him.

joe
No, check regularly, there are offers. RT fairing signal rubber seal left side yesterday was 225, today is just 168.

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,561 Posts
No, check regularly, there are offers. RT fairing signal rubber seal left side yesterday was 225, today is just 168.
What part are you saying "No" to? I don't get it.

joe

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
What part are you saying "No" to? I don't get it.

joe
What EASYGEAR is saying is that Elvis will never be able to retire off his FXR parts hoard if he keeps giving stuff away at such drastically reduced sale prices.
It is sarcasm, (something you are proficient at) but does not translate well in print with no vocal tone.

·
Registered
16,732 Posts
It is sarcasm, (something you are proficient at) but does not translate well in print with no vocal tone.
And facial expressions.

Sucks, don't it?

·
Registered
1984 fxrs
610 Posts
I find its extremely hard (for me anyway) not to sound condescending via internet. In person I'm a whole different animal. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,561 Posts
What EASYGEAR is saying is that Elvis will never be able to retire off his FXR parts hoard if he keeps giving stuff away at such drastically reduced sale prices.
I didn't read it that way, but ok. Thanks.

And 'sarcastic'? Me? I'm just 'dry'.

joe
And facial expressions.

Sucks, don't it?
Facial tones?

joe

·
Registered
98 Posts
I always thought that "Elvis" site was a JOKE..! You mean to say somebody actually buys that stuff at his prices..??

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Elvis does in Fact sell more stuff than most realize... Odd how folks are lightning fast to Purchase Crap from J&P, yet Balk at Real OEM stuff...
No I do Not buy from Elvis... don't need to... but, I guarantee folks do... and I have heard tell that he will Deal... depends how you approach him... Nuther reason I ain't a Customer

·
Registered
16,732 Posts
.. and I have heard tell that he will Deal... depends how you approach him...
His prices keep me so far away I can't approach him.

Reactions: autoworker
1 - 20 of 33 Posts