V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't heard a peep out of you in awhile about your stretched tank. Did you send it back? Also, what are you doing with your cams?

And finally, what type of camera are you using? It seems to take very nice photos. I have a Kodak digital 3.1 megapixel and it doesn't seem to take that nice of shots, especially the close ups. It could be the operator! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
875 Posts
Haven't heard a peep out of you in awhile about your stretched tank. Did you send it back?

See todays new post about 2nd new tank

Also, what are you doing with your cams?

I will do a post (soon) on how not to fu(k up your sporty. Got my baby running last night :) , what an experience it was :(

And finally, what type of camera are you using? It seems to take very nice photos.

Quick story, I had a $1000 olympus at work I used all the time, my son came home on leave and bought a cheap a$$ fuji. I played with it and was impressed that it took better picks than the olympus, so I bought one also Its a fuji fine plex 2300

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No Instructions! :eek: It's like opening a can of worms!

Hey I noticed you chromed the lower part of motor and tranny. That looks sweet. Can I asked what that cost ya and where did you get the parts?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts