V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have a good powdercoater they could recommend?? I have a bunch of stuff including wheels that I need done but I'm not getting any solid leads. Help!:duh?:

·
Registered
210 Posts
try a company called sumax they do nice work. Here in Maryland I use Maryland Metal refinishers( in eldersburg MD) good luck and see some samples if you have not heard of them. those two do good work. i am sure that there is a lot of others that do also. BUT I HAVE SEEN [email protected]@T WORK ALSO . LIKE I DID SOME WORK FOR A FENCE COMPANY and watched the guy go from color to color with out cleaning the gun. and grinding takeing place just 30' away that puts [email protected]@T airborn. so you get the idea. be careful!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Do you know anyone that is into the custom car scene? I would ask them or check with some car resto places. I could give you the contact info for the shop that did the paint and body work on my 67 Camaro RS/SS and he could probably hook you up. Let me know if you're interested, Una Stamus.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Friend of mine just had a couple of wheels done at Powder Coating Technologies in Plymouth--really nice job and not expensive, I think only $60.00 each---They're in the yellow pages under metal finishers--ph 763.559.4779

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
We started a new motorcycle business in Lansing MI putting wide tires on HD softails, and have a great powdercoater for our swingarms. The name is Elite Powdercoating (517) 886-1020. Baker Transmission uses them also. Mike, owner, is a nice guy and he is reasonably priced.

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
blazinbob said:
Friend of mine just had a couple of wheels done at Powder Coating Technologies in Plymouth--really nice job and not expensive, I think only $60.00 each---They're in the yellow pages under metal finishers--ph 763.559.4779

This is what I'm looking for, I just couldn't find any listings for non-commercial powdercoaters. Thanks Bob.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts