Discussion Starter #1
:welcome: come on then guys ,whos got the most mileage on their bike.:clap:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
no prizes

hi
did;nt mean it as a contest, sorry no prizes, just a matter of interest. bmws have had over 120 000 miles and no trouble.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
roly said:
hi
did;nt mean it as a contest, sorry no prizes, just a matter of interest. bmws have had over 120 000 thou miles and no trouble.
12 Million miles? no trouble? really?

·
CMA-er
973 Posts
Bot said:
12 Million miles? no trouble? really?
You're naughty... You Literalist! Unfortunately, you beat me to it! We get more people angry when we do this, don't we!? I'll be you're a scientist or something, like me....
And Oh, for the original thread question: I have 30,755.0087 miles on my 04' Heritage, averaging about 15,000 a year..

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
roly said:
hi
did;nt mean it as a contest, sorry no prizes, just a matter of interest. bmws have had over 120 000 thou miles and no trouble.
On what MF?

120,000 mile on a 20 yr old bike ain't sh!t.

wyo

I have 65+K on an 02 RK.

·
Premium Member
4,701 Posts
I have 34,600 on my '04. I love riding this thing!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hi hdmarsh77
hey thats a few miles for a 04. :xhere:

·
Shithead
4,836 Posts
Total miles on the bike, I have no idea.

But it's a 1980, on it's second engine, and a replacement non-stock speedo which now reads 37,000 kilometres, plus however many times you guess it's been around the clock :D

HD's are built like brick sh1thouses. With sensible maintenance there's no reason they should ever give up. The ones that die are mostly just abused to death, or given up on when the cost of repair exceeds the cost of a new one :)

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
wyodude said:
On what MF?

120,000 mile on a 20 yr old bike ain't sh!t.

wyo

I have 65+K on an 02 RK.
Nope...my old shovel ('66 FL) was used when I bought her (owned for 14-15 years)...I put 150k or more on her before I sold her...

·
BFFB
833 Posts
03' flh ,,37,000,, its totaly worn out though ,, so much so that i had to rebuild top end with 98 inch revolution , put in andrews gear drive cams , rip out efi and put in a carb , then i think the compensating sprocket was bad too so i had to put in 3.37 - 1 gears and stock header pipes may have been bad so i also had to replace with duals ..... piece of crap :0 )

·
Shithead
4,836 Posts
:roflback: :roflback: :roflback:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts