V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here it is . I have a new street glide that i raised cane to have and was no problem on the install from the dealer. Now i am told that when i go to the future 95in. upgrade and using the mikuni 44 i can not use the cruise because it will not hook up with the throttle cam. can anyone tell me the truth or a fix so that i can use the cruise . Thanks for all help and i am new to this forum . Thanks booggerbe

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
I just got a new carbed Street Glide today. I have been planning for a while now and had reaserched this and no as far as I have been told you can NOT use the cruise with the Mikuni. I'm going with a SE 44mm cv carb for my 95" build and with this carb you can use the factory cruise.

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks REG, check out some of the mikuni sells sites. I think i have found that mikuni does make a kit for the use of the 06 cruise control . Ill keep you posted if i find out more . Or let me no if you find any imfo . thanks Booggerbe

·
Registered
933 Posts
cruise control

Call Mikuni and as a tech for company that makes the adaptor, it is s&m cycle or something like that ,, can't remember.. That is for a 42 an 45 mukuni ain't no 44 mikuni??? Go easy on cam profile ,I have an s&s 585g cam and when I changed to bassani 2 into1 pipe that mikuni sounds like all the wrist pins in a v-8 or come'n out, slide rattle they say.. Going to change to an S&S.. Now if you have a 44 cv there use to be one that would work but , been a couple of years.. good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts