V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this has been asked before ,I'm sorry as I am knew to this forum. Am looking for an exaust that is a little louder than stock. Something with a little rumble but not that ear piercing,earth shacking sound when you romp on it. Had 3" big straights on my roadstar and was almost run out of town with that 5AM morning start up. Thanks Ken

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
what bike do you have? I put SE torque slip ons on my 03 FLSTCI and like them. some rumble but not obnoxiously loud. the cycle shack full exhaust system 2 into 2 were too loud for my taste.

good luck and ride safe.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have Scream E II slip ons my fatboy, have the nice HD sound, not to loud, I am actually going with VH BSS. If you want to go a little louder than the SE II's, my brother has the cycle shack slipons, which are a notch louder...but, as I said, the SE II's have a nice deep sound.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Markfatboy05 said:
I have Scream E II slip ons my fatboy, have the nice HD sound, not to loud, I am actually going with VH BSS. If you want to go a little louder than the SE II's, my brother has the cycle shack slipons, which are a notch louder...but, as I said, the SE II's have a nice deep sound.
Mark: Thanks for your reply. Just want something a little louder than stock without pissing off the people nextrdoor with that early morning startup. Thanks again Ken

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
it's going to be difficult to give you suggestions without knowing what bike you have.

the SE torque slip ons are as far as loudness between the SE II and HD 49 state legal slip ons. the SE II being louder.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2004 Fatboy

brownjams said:
it's going to be difficult to give you suggestions without knowing what bike you have.

the SE torque slip ons are as far as loudness between the SE II and HD 49 state legal slip ons. the SE II being louder.
I have a 2004 Fatboy

·
Registered
131 Posts
SE Pro II are not available from HD sometime in April...if you want them get em now!

Info was from my dealer ElCajon HD San Diego Ca,

Ride Safe!

·
Finally
839 Posts
SE Pro II's on my dyna and they make them for the Softail. The ones with the removeable baffles. They have the sound I was looking for and it is not to loud for the neighbors. I leave sometimes at 5 AM and not one complaint. Of course when you are out and want to get it on it they bark nicely...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts