V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been riding now for about 3 years. Started out having never sat on a motorcycle to customizing my FLHR over the last 2 months. My first bike was a 1985 Honda Nighthawk 250...basically a bicycle on wheels. My dad had just bought a '03 FXDWG, and I had to have a Harley. Not trusting myself with the big twins just yet, I graduated to a XL883H. I rode it for about a year, but just wasn't happy with the size, so I bought my dad's Wide Glide from him. Rode it for about 3 months, and came across a FLHRP that a guy had here locally...bought it and a year later, started customizing it to the way I wanted it...Rineharts (hence the nickname), skull Harley collection, and not I just painted it a custom color....

been reading post on here for a few months, and decided to formally introduce myself...

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
Welcome to the board! Post a picture of your ride when you get a chance! Thanks for sharing

Carrie

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the fourm. Sound like a lot of graduating in a short time. Congrats!! Post up often and enjoy.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Welcome to the VFT my man.

Congrats on your Custom dream scoot.

Now that you have formally introduced yourself in a fine and interesting manner, please feel free to post up a proverbial storm like some other folks around here (like yours truly)

Enjoy this fine platform of motorcycle brain child exchange.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome to the VTF

Welcome from another middle GA rider. I'm over near Fort Valley; haven't been able to ride since late November - recuperating from rotator cuff surgery. Meanwhile the RK sits and waits. Maybe in another week or two I can go out for a spin...the weather is going to start getting nice again soon.

Post up often and enjoy, this is a great forum. :yes:

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
:welcome: to the forum. A great place to learn and be entertained all at once.
Where is Dudley? I used to live in Acworth and this spring will be moving to the Newnan area.
Ride safe and post often.
Steve.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Canton...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts