V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed several posts from MI.

I bought my 2003 FLSTCI at Gilberts HD of Port Huron for MSRP.
No extra charges no long wait , no BS. Walked in did the paper work and picked it up a few weeks later.

I have been to almost every dealer in MI and ran into the same thing every one gripes about . Havent been in lately but if they have it or it is comming in you can get it for MSRP. Larry is a stand up guy and the best i have delt with here in MI.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I stold mine from the dealership in OHio..... below MSRP... at no less then 2 different dealerships.... One for the Sporster and a different for the Road King....

·
Registered
380 Posts
thinks are changing in the Harley world and i must say for the good. now i hope those price gouging stealers get no sales as we all find the good ones oput there.

·
Registered
552 Posts
What good ones? This slow down is the ever increasing recession we have been in for 3 years and the bullshit game we are playing with the U.N and Iraq. If and when we get this behind us the market and demand will return. So get your deals while you can, because unless something majorily wrong happens, the market will change cause it has to with Bush's election in 04.

My 2 Cs

·
Registered
351 Posts
DWhite said:
Doug-

What delaerships and locations did you do business with in Ohio?
Local dealerships such as Farrow's in Columbus and Honda Harley of Chillicothe!! As a matter of fact when I was buying my Road KIng there was a New Ultra going out the door with a buyer from Dayton!! The Ultra was a 2003 Black and Silver for 19,500.00 with tax included!! V-Rods are moving at 16,500.00. Sportsters are moving at 9000.00 so I went to Farrows in Columbus and paid 8200.00 out the door for a 03 XLH 1200..:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.