V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Even my cologne is chrome
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice yesterday! Took out the bike yesterday for the first ride of '06. Just short to knock out a couple of kinks and see how the PCIII, SE A/C and slip-ons worked out. Very pleased.:clap:

I hope everybody else out there (Mich) had a chance to ride a little. I saw many on the road and at the gas pumps!

-MFB

·
Who, me?
434 Posts
Yeah, I got in about 200 miles over the weekend. Yesterday was a lot colder then Saturday, but there was no snow, ice, or salt - basically it was perfect!

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,649 Posts
Low_Rider said:
Yeah, I got in about 200 miles over the weekend. Yesterday was a lot colder then Saturday, but there was no snow, ice, or salt - basically it was perfect!
I made it out on Sunday. Only got 60 miles in with the wife on board. She was getting a little cold at the end. Think this was about my 15th ride of the year.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I put in about 90 between Saturday and Sunday. Yes Saturday was the better day but it was better than yard work!!

'06 Super Glide

·
Who, me?
434 Posts
My last little ride went about 20-30 miles around Bronson Lake (in Lapeer Co). By the time I got home the temp dipped into the mid 40's and my digits we're numb! Amazing what a little sunshine coulda done. It was still a blast though.

·
ORIGINAL DOOF BABE
3,954 Posts
Hey - congrats you guys on finally getting a little riding time in over the weekend! Gawd - I remember that "When the F*CK is winter going to end?!!" feeling all too well. Don't miss it at all!

Ride safe - those cager ijits don't remember what it's like to have to share the road after the long winter...

·
Retired
1,835 Posts
It's about time ya got them bikes out this year. I was surprised to see so many bikes out last weekend.

·
Retired
1,835 Posts
Lady Godiva said:
Hey - congrats you guys on finally getting a little riding time in over the weekend! Gawd - I remember that "When the F*CK is winter going to end?!!" feeling all too well. Don't miss it at all!

Ride safe - those cager ijits don't remember what it's like to have to share the road after the long winter...
I've been doing my best to keep the cagers tuned in to motorcycles over the winter.

·
Even my cologne is chrome
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
great to hear so many of you got out! I am pleased.

Lady Godiva, you sure seem to read up on us Michiganders. For all your boastfulness about living south of the Mason-Dixon line, you miss it, don't you. You do. We can tell.

I was at the point of wondering which gloves to wear to stay warm enough, and realized '...have I ever complained of having warm fingers....' Righto, leave the perforated leather for June.

-MFB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts