V-Twin Forum banner

Merry XMAS Everybody from Ozzie

1K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  frankencat 
#1 ·
To David Price.........merry xmas and happy new year bro!! Glad you stuck with the forum as it is the very best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To each member and all of my close friends on here thank you to each of you for your help and support during the past year.

To each of you and your families please have a safe and Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

?prty: ?prty: ?prty: ?prty: ?prty:

I go to Houston in Jan for about a week to do a handover with the guy I am replacing and then onto Kirkuk, Iraq for 12/18 months.

All the best, Ozzie​

#3 ·
Originally posted by Ozzie In Arabia
To each of you and your families please have a safe and Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.
I first read that as have "a Preposterous New Year." Actually, I'm okay with that too. Maybe I need another drink. Anyway, I ditto the sentiments. This is an outstanding forum. Thank you, D. Price! Have a safe journey Ozzman.

#6 ·
Hey Doc, you and the missus have a Merry Christmas from all of us on the forum, take care my friend and 2006 WILL BE a better year.

All the best, Ozzie

#9 ·
fijfi said:
Ozzie, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

As I'm fairly new to the forum, where do you call home?

Jamie
Hello fijfi, welcome to the forum, I come from Melbourne, Australia originally but I am based in Bahrain Middle East at the moment and soon to be in Iraq.

All the best, Ozzie

#10 ·
Yes, Merry Christmas wishes to all here. Ozzy, stay safe over there. Just found out my brother who is back now for good I thought is going back also in December. This will be his third tour, wish he would not go but guess it does get a little more safe by the day.

#13 ·
All the Best Ozzie -- and here's to your speedy and safe return.

Merry Christmas and a Great New Year to everyone here and a special thanks to Dave Price, the mods, Doc, Grock, HDWrench and the many other members who so freely share their time and expertise. Thank you all!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.