V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a safe holiday season, be carefull out on the roads, double carefull if your drinking and driving anything. Embrace your families, for they are most precious.

·
World's Fastest V-roder
1,907 Posts
Master P,

Back at you Bro!Hope Santa brings everyone something nice this year.
Happy Holidays,and Stay Safe!
Kaz..................:cool:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Merry Christmas to you too Polizzio!

In Sweden it's too cold for riding so now sleep driving in a car, waiting for Santa to bring some VROD extras in expectation of a quick end of the winter.

For those of you who still ride, ride fast, loud and cool but safe!

/SVROD

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas!

Happy Chanukah!

Ramadan!

Kwanzaa!

and Festivous! for the rest of us!

To all of those who crave the wind:
Have a safe and joyous Happy New Year!:D :D :D

·
Registered
544 Posts
Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to all you guys and gals, and stay safe for New Years. It's snowing here in Northern Virginia on Christmas Eve first time in like 12 years, we'll have a white Christmas. Hope all your Holidays wishes come true.

Dave

·
Registered
26 Posts
Dear all,

Santa gave me a v rod for Christmas. Down here in Singapore weather is not as extreme as in the eastern USA or some part of Europe. Mostly sunny, but have been raining in the last few days. Have a great holidays to all of you. I have enjoyed this forum very much and look forward to participate more often.

Jonathan

·
Registered
149 Posts
Happy Holidays to all! Especially to those of us who have to wait until spring to enjoy our V-Rods again!

Pete

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome Jonathan to our little world here. Enjoy that new toy, Santa has been very good to you this year. Singapore should be good for year round riding when its not raining, I'm envious.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Kaz, I have been reading about your bike. You are one great participant here. Like your bike and your attitude. I wonder how you can keep up with your toy. You must have real talents. Hope to see you one day ...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Pollizio, Singapore is warm and nice to ride around, although traffic police is very tough down here. I just broke the V-ROD, and boy how I wonder why I didn't buy this earlier. Unfortunately down here there is only two V-Rod, so the dealer does not carry too many stuff for this style. I have to buy most of things from the USA. The shipping cost is a killer, I bought a 100th anniversary helmet and it costed me $ 54 just for the shipping by USPS. I am now consolidating all my purchases from different vendors to save some money on shipping. Anyway, Have a great holiday, and hope weather up there is friendly so you can ride again soon ...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts