V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from a nice Christmas ride in Indiana, weather is great! Hope you all have a great holiday!

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
It is a warmer than normal for this time of year but still too cold for me to ride. I will be installing the Mikuni carb I bought tomorrow and I might have to go on a short test drive to see how she runs.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doesn't that bike belong on the street? You're 'hogging' the sidewalk.:redrolf:
Got a point there.... Couldn't even get it up the drive with all the kids cars parked in the way. Left it out front so it would be easier to jump on it and take off again....

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hey Merry Christmas! I rode this afternoon here in the Valley of the Sun. Surprised not to see more bikes out but I saw a few. It was ~ 60 degrees.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Thoroughly enjoyed my Christmas putt here in Reno. And yes, I wore (and enjoyed) my Gerbings.

Riding with friends,
Geoff of NV

·
Premium Member
4,789 Posts
I think I may get out for a bit today. High temp is expected to be 48 degrees. I don't think I've ever had a post Christmas ride in Indiana. What a great Winter we're having.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I had a nice ride on Christmas eve, with temps in the 50's. Christmas day would have been another nice day to ride, but I couldn't find the time.

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
I generally go for a Christmas day ride and wanted to deliver some presents on the bike. It was 20 degrees here and I just couldn't get her to spin over fast enough to start. I was bummed but not surprised! Today was closer to 40 and I got out for a short ride. Bike turned 101001 miles today!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Today would have been another great day to ride, but had too much crap going on. Seen a few bikes out, good for them!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts