V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, on one of my trips, I was in the stall having my constitutional and the guy next to me tapped his foot exactly 43 TIMES. I couldn't help but wonder if he was a DOOF !!!!!! Must be a secret DOOF code, huh??????

·
Banned
4,276 Posts
Krayven Sumhead said:
Hey, on one of my trips, I was in the stall having my constitutional and the guy next to me tapped his foot exactly 43 TIMES. I couldn't help but wonder if he was a DOOF !!!!!! Must be a secret DOOF code, huh??????

I believe that this was an impromptu initiation. Had you said something you'd be a Doof.

Congrats on avoiding the trap.

~!Awesome!

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
Krayven Sumhead said:
He was testing your math skills:wavey:

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
I find it interesting that you would take the time to count how many times somebody in a stall next to you tapped his foot.
Did you also count how many times he wiped his arse?

·
Noch ein bier, bitte
1,537 Posts
duhast said:
I find it interesting that some jackhole has to talk smack on a club that ain't bothering him at all.

More of that "biker respect", no doubt.
Sounds to me like he was just "razzin" the DOOFs a little. Jeez, lighten up, Dude!

·
The OTHER White Meat.
1,704 Posts
d.bigcheez said:
Sounds to me like he was just "razzin" the DOOFs a little. Jeez, lighten up, Dude!
Why? With the "respect" we get around here? Consider the entire context. VTF is our origin. We were created here, spent some time here until the rest of the 'community', this alleged 'brotherhood' of so-called 'bikers' made it extremely clear that we were not well thought of or tolerated, this even after we had retreated to the basement with our hijinks, attempting to stay out of everyone's way on the main forums.

Now, we as Doofs have left for our own forum. Some, like me still come here for the tech and to look around a little every so often. It is still offensive to come here and find that we are still considered the red-headed step child. What is the point in 'razzing' us if not to stir trouble? This is not razzing, it is linking Doofs to homosexual trolling, and that is nothing but disrespect.

·
The OTHER White Meat.
1,704 Posts
Habanero Kid said:
thin skin, huh?
When I hear all about Biker Respect and then see nothing but hypocrisy from those advocating it, yes.

Lets extend the situation out to a patch-holding club. What's their response going to be to their club being dissed by some yabo? You know the answer.

So no, Doofs are not a patched club, but we are a sanctioned and registered club.

What is so difficult about VTF posters leaving us alone? Hell, we're still paying sponsors here.

·
Arrogant Bastard
1,264 Posts
Krayven Sumhead said:

Yep, you got us, it's our secret code that we use to warn other Doofs that there's a trolling **** in the next stall.:spank:

Joe

·
Registered
417 Posts
Krayven Sumhead said:
So you were looking for head in the men's room AND fantasizing that it would be a doof to do it?

·
The OTHER White Meat.
1,704 Posts
Bot said:
you are kidding, right. seriously, you have to be kidding. If you are taking this doof this seriously, you need help. serious help.

Frankly, the "43" and the "club" thing is actually making fun of, (and disrespecting) REAL MC clubs. and now you are comparing yourself one. Oh my Gawwd. You funny funny man.
Actually, no. You are wrong, and it has been hashed out and explained several times.

What is a "Real" Mc club by the way? A three piece patch 1% club? We are not that at all and have never claimed to be. We have in fact gone through several adjustments to remove absolutely any doubt as to what we are. Who the hell are you to decide if we are a club or not? You don't know jack sheet about us. We are a legitimate, sanctioned club with a national organization. Don't like it? Have your Prez talk to our Prez.

I'm a funny man? You're a disrespecting azzhole.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts