V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Memphis shades make a replacement windshield that is taller than my stock windshield but still fits the detachable mounts? I'm looking to keep this as inexpensive as possible.

Tim

·
Banned
871 Posts
cs1 said:
Does Memphis shades make a replacement windshield that is taller than my stock windshield but still fits the detachable mounts? I'm looking to keep this as inexpensive as possible.

Tim
Check www.jpcycles.com. They have a lot of the Memphis Shades models and very reasonable prices. I believe all of their models can be set up as quick-release.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Memphis Shade replacements in Harley Frames!

cs1 said:

Tim
Even better, Memphis Shades just started to make replacements shields that will fit in the Harley frame and use your old mounting system.

Accidentally dropped my 03 anniversary windshield and cracked it. A memphis shades gradient replacement was about 80 bucks from J & P Cycles. They do come in various heights as well.

:chopper:

·
Banned
871 Posts
LeeFXDWG said:
Even better, Memphis Shades just started to make replacements shields that will fit in the Harley frame and use your old mounting system.

Accidentally dropped my 03 anniversary windshield and cracked it. A memphis shades gradient replacement was about 80 bucks from J & P Cycles. They do come in various heights as well.

:chopper:
Hmmm... didn't know that. I'll have to see if they have a replacement for mine that is tinted blue on the bottom. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts