V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinking and some times that is a bad thing, my idea is to have an eyeball meeting of forum members at the 100th in Milwaukee. now we have some time to set it up. just thought, maybe Jimmy K and our other very active members can help us out on this one.?????

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Sammy,

Good idea! I see you live in Wisconsin, how about we all meet at your house?:eek: :eek: :eek:

Is there room to park 4,000 Harley's on your street?

The neighbors won't mind, will they?

wyo

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
wow great!! - i like orange juice with breakfast. And I don't want anyone from rochester in my room.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i hate to break the news but i live about 300 miles north west of Milwaukee. hey that would be a long ride home every night and it gets cold that time of the year. but any way we got several months to set up an eye ball somewhere in the big Harley town.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Anyone doing Four Corners?

·
Registered
688 Posts
I'll be in Milwaukee for the 100th. Was recently invited to stay at a Bro's condo about 90 mi. south. (putting 5 bikes in 1 condo parking stall) Would like to meet and have a cold one with whoever is there from this forum. Logistics? Where to meet?

·
Registered
686 Posts
I live not far from Milwaukee, so I will be hanging out there during the 100th am also planning on going to Sturgis , with a side trip to Yellowstone. I am also going to do an overnighter to Indy for the ride home party ,never seen the speedway. It would be easy to set up a spot to meet at during the 100th.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Anyone doing Four Corners?

JimmyK? When is four corners?

·
Banned
2,597 Posts
"We" will be there for the 100th, we have rooms in Fondalack(sp) It may be a cluster fock but it only will happen once for most of us;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts