V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious as to how many of the currently 27,062 members registered here at VTF visit the site regularly. Some stats would be interesting, like what percentage visit at least weekly or monthly, average number of posts, how many signed up and have not posted at all, etc.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
That is a interesting thought. I wonder if DP is able to keep track of something like that? Maybe Vbulletin?

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
...you can get an idea by clicking the Member List at the top and take a look.

·
Shithead
4,836 Posts
Search function also gives you some options to look at stuff like that - no of members who have posted in last three months/six months, stuff like that.

Actually, the answer is 42, and one of them is a clone :D

·
Highly Seasoned Rider!
4,884 Posts
petelogan said:
Search function also gives you some options to look at stuff like that - no of members who have posted in last three months/six months, stuff like that.

I resemble that remark.

:banana:

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
At any one time there are about 200-300 active participants. Maybe another 100 lurkers.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
petelogan said:

Hey I resemble that remark. It's clown, C-l-o-w-n not clone.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Lets see that's 42 out of 27,062 ......Let's do the math shall we .....carry the two....um

·
90 FXRS LOWRIDER
553 Posts
hey popeye, what bout me? i here too.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
sthorp said:
I am curious as to how many of the currently 27,062 members registered here at VTF visit the site regularly. Some stats would be interesting, like what percentage visit at least weekly or monthly, average number of posts, how many signed up and have not posted at all, etc.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Are you with FBI?:unsure: :sofa:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
71baldboy said:
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.Are you with FBI?:unsure: :sofa:
Becauseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it would be interesting information, obviously you are not interested.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts