V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a meet and greet somewhere in Southern MI or Northern OH? Don't even know if the mods here allow that or not.:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Cleetus94 said:
Okay, was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a meet and greet somewhere in Southern MI or Northern OH? Don't even know if the mods here allow that or not.:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
you are near me, a few of us are thinking of getting together saturday morning for a 100 miles or so.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to work Friday night but I might take Sat night off. What time are you meeting up? Don't take offense to this but what kind of people are riding? I ride kind of conservative. 80-85 on the freeway but all rules and laws on the side streets. No drugs and only minor booze, don't wanna wreck the RK. Do you guys have a set order when you ride? Any training in group riding? Again, don't take offense, just want to know who I'm riding with.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,334 Posts
Of course it's allowed!!! Party on! :cheers: Good luck with getting people together. Meets are the best part of this board! :yes:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Meet and Greet in SE Michigan

Anyone up for a meet and greet in Mt. Clemens? I'm in Chesterfield and looking to hook up with some vtwiners (boy that looks like vt winers) anyway, how does BW's in Mt. Clemens sound, open to ideas.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Let me know when you guys decide to come a little farther north...I'll be in.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
I'd be up for a gathering some Sat morning. Let's just pick the place and time a day or tweo in advance so we can eliminate any planned honey-dos!

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Cleetus94 said:
Okay, how about Thursday 27th at 6 pm. BW's in Mount Clemens or the one on Mound?
I'm in you may want to make it 7 for people getting out of work, you thinking of a ride as well?

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
FXDRYDR said:
6 or 7, I'm up for it. What, where is BWs? Not familiar with the area.
south east of the court house behind hayloft can't miss it
Buffalo Wild Wings
48 Market St.
Mt. Clemens, MI 48043

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Cleetus94 said:
Okay, how about Thursday 27th at 6 pm. BW's in Mount Clemens or the one on Mound?
there is always more going on in mt c,emens also there is a harley bar across the street from bw3's in mt clemens

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thursday 27th @ 7pm Mount Clemens

Okay, so thursday 27th @ 7pm in Mt. Clemens Buffalo Wild Wings. Just got notice, I have to be at work until 7pm then I'll run like hell to get there. Someone want to get a couple of tables, if I can't get there first? I'll call them, but with the playoffs (both hockey and that other "sport") they won't reserve a table for us. Parking might be an issue but I'm sure we'll work it out.
The outside area might be open. See you guys there.:cheers:

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Cleetus94 said:
Okay, so thursday 27th @ 7pm in Mt. Clemens Buffalo Wild Wings. Just got notice, I have to be at work until 7pm then I'll run like hell to get there. Someone want to get a couple of tables, if I can't get there first? I'll call them, but with the playoffs (both hockey and that other "sport") they won't reserve a table for us. Parking might be an issue but I'm sure we'll work it out.
The outside area might be open. See you guys there.:cheers:
DAYUM!!! I just went to put this into my calendar and see I can't make it after all!!!!! Have a dinner to attend!! Hoping everyone has a good time and we can do it again.

GC

1 - 20 of 21 Posts