V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a Harley related topic that I wanted to post. Please read below:

S.W. Thomas Consultants, Inc. is proud to announce that we will once again participate in the MDA Ride for Life fundraising event to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association.

Last year, with the help of our clients, friends and family, we were able to raise over $500 to aid in the fight against Muscular Dystrophy. Our goal for 2006 is to raise $2500, but we cannot do it without your support. We invite you to join us in supporting the Muscular Dystrophy Association with your much needed donation.

What is Ride For Life?
This fundraising event is sponsored by the Eastern Harley- Davidson Dealers Association to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) and is the largest event of its kind in America.

Ride for life is scheduled for May 6 & 7, 2006 at Dorney Park in Allentown, PA. We expect over 2,700 riders from the Mid-Atlantic states to participate this year as we strive to raise at least $1,000,000 to benefit those that MDA serves.

MDA is a voluntary health agency working to find cures and treatment for 43 neuromuscular diseases through programs of worldwide research, comprehensive services and professional public health education. MDA's programs are funded almost entirely by private contributions.

Please make your check payable to:
MDA Ride For Life

Donations can be mailed to:
MDA Ride for Life
S.W. Thomas Consultants, Inc.
4902 Carlisle Pike
PMB 227
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050.

Thank you so much for your contribution, it is greatly appreciated by those that MDA serves. Please feel free to email Scott at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Sincerely,

Scott W. Thomas

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For those of you that are wondering, S.W. Thomas Consultants, Inc. is my computer consulting business and is not directly affiliated with the EHDDA, MDA or CV HOG.

Because of my involvement with the CV HOG and the annual Ride for Life event, my company makes a substantial donation every year towards this worth cause.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
When I lived in Anchorage AK, they would have their annual MDA ride from Anchorage to Soldotna. They always raised a huge amount of money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts