V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20903731/

We're sorry.
We should have been more specific and asked you to not dip the cheap crap you built for us in any poison.
Please don't be angry at us.
We'll take the blame.
So please please please continue to build cheap crap for us.
(Just not so much poison next time.)

NEXT UP IN THE APOLOGY LINE: Pet food manufacturers!

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
IT'S A MAD HOUSE!! :wootdnc: :xhere:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
That's like petting the dog with the hand that was just bitten...WTF!!!

·
Banned
2,735 Posts
Corporate America has sold our asses so far down the river we are never coming back. Anything to increase profits for the shareholders...even if America as we know it is destroyed. Is ANYTHING made in bulk in the USA anymore?
Not much .

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
steveusmc said:
Corporate America has sold our asses so far down the river we are never coming back. Anything to increase profits for the shareholders...even if America as we know it is destroyed. Is ANYTHING made in bulk in the USA anymore?
Not much .
Only political bullsh!t and that's the only thing we could do with a bunch less of...

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
steveusmc said:
Not much .

America only?
In Europe is the same song, remember Lotus is now a Malaysian company!

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
steveusmc said:
Not much .
Don't forget to blame we as consumers. I mean Walmart *is* our primary and largest retailer because of our insistance for buying inexpensive, imported merchandise. The Walmart corporation has given us choices and the US consumers have spoken, with their check books.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I have issues with China. Most specifically our annual record setting trade imbalance with that country. I've been banging the gong for nearly a decade. I remain undeterred by the lack of progress on this front.

Don't say it's too late, that's not helpful. Yes blame us all - and fix yourself. Read the frickin labels.

You're eating your seed corn.

China can crater the U.S. today by simply investing the trillions in cash the world has pumped into their coffers while ignorant Americans were soaking up their everyday low prices.

If you make your living or spend the proceeds on the China margin please find a better job or shop elsewhere.

America is playing Chinese roulette with a semi-automatic pistol. Just drop the gun.

Jeezum.

·
Banned
455 Posts
Im sorry Mattel but you are spineless ...anyone know how much to rent a c-130 and airlift a load of china crap over bejing and dump it?

·
Premium Member
1,049 Posts
Ridewv said:
Don't forget to blame we as consumers. I mean Walmart *is* our primary and largest retailer because of our insistance for buying inexpensive, imported merchandise. The Walmart corporation has given us choices and the US consumers have spoken, with their check books.
It's not just WalMart. Every chain store that competes with WalMart does the same thing to stay competitive, so it will be really hard to turn that around but not impossible.

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
:beatdh: :beatdh: :beatdh: :beatdh: :beatdh: :beatdh: :beatdh: :beatdh:

Yes I know this isn't the P/R page

We may be responsible as consumers, however it's our POLITICAL LEADERS

and Corrupt/SELL OUT corporations that have gotten us here. WHY? you ask?

Because WE the PEOPLE are to friggin lazy to to call and protest.

my apology for injecting P/R

did not see how to avoid :wacko:

wheres my coffe?

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
We grow wheat and set the world market price with subsidies for the US. How China could ship wheat here and undersell the US farmer is a big question. The wheat was artifically changed to appear to be better. We were poisened, our pets were poisoned and some got into our food. This was done deliberatly by goverment employees of China. Everyone works for the goverment except in certain commercial areas.

This was done deliberately, with cheating (at the least) and in probabley with malice. We should all make sure that we don't buy products from China, if at all possible. Especially food and products that could get in the hands/mouths of small children or pets.

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
route66paul said:
We grow wheat and set the world market price with subsidies for the US. How China could ship wheat here and undersell the US farmer is a big question. The wheat was artifically changed to appear to be better. We were poisened, our pets were poisoned and some got into our food. This was done deliberatly by goverment employees of China. Everyone works for the goverment except in certain commercial areas.

This was done deliberately, with cheating (at the least) and in probabley with malice. We should all make sure that we don't buy products from China, if at all possible. Especially food and products that could get in the hands/mouths of small children or pets.

:thumbsup: @gree: :thumbsup: @gree: @gree:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts