V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Heads up to anyone who rides a bike in Maryland.

Originally posted on a crown victoria owners board by a guy who calls himself "technoweenie" :“every time I see some %!$#*& driving 90mph+ on a bike coming up in the rear view, I "politely" pull right in front of him..
never been hit once, but I've seen a few nasty wipeouts...
not my fault, the guy was driving too fast for traffic.”

Followed by: “well.. here's the thing........

I wasnt involved in an accident, if his/her bike did not strike my vehicle, therefore I am not legally required to stop.

IF, I didnt see someone, changed lanes in front of someone going twice the posted speedlimit, and they decided to faceplant the jersey barrier to avoid hitting my car, or someone else's car, thats not my fault...”

The poster is a guy who installs lights on police cars and, believe it or not a volunteer fireman.

links:

NO LINKS TO OTHER FORUMS

·
Retired USN
61 Posts
Sounds like a lot of talk to me, if he did half of what he brags about I'd be surprised.

Your last link doesn't work.

Is this spam?

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
:sucks: :wavey: :whatever:

FNG posts crap from another forum. See ya.

·
Goooood morning, Vietnam!
391 Posts
OK, you guys are all missing the real point here. The amazing thing about all of this is that there may actually be a Crown Victoria board!!!!!!!

:sucks:

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
IndianaSteve said:
OK, you guys are all missing the real point here. The amazing thing about all of this is that there may actually be a Crown Victoria board!!!!!!!

:sucks:
If you find one, it's not too hard, it's a riot to read. They're a bunch of cop poser wannabees making their cars look like cop cars and then wondering why they get pulled over and busted all the time. :roflback: :whatever:

·
2005 Road King Classic
1,632 Posts
First post is spreading crap about killing bikers! Can you say BANNED!!!

·
Life is what you make it
3,568 Posts
;[email protected]; Does this guy think bikers are morons or something and would fall for that sh!t. We deal with idiots in cars all the time ?

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow. Nice response. Spam? I try to put the word out on a wannabe cop poser who claims he runs people off the road, thinking that maybe you guys might not think thats cool.

30 years on bikes of all kinds led me to believe we stick together on **** like this, but I guess not...:banmep:

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
Look, it's all about establishing some credibility here. First ya gotta go to the proper section and introduce yourself proper like. Next, ya gotta disguise the fact that you hang on a Crown Vic board. :roflback: :roflback: :roflback:

·
EVOs are cool
141 Posts
Just the usual stuff

101Scout said:
Wow. Nice response. Spam? I try to put the word out on a wannabe cop poser who claims he runs people off the road, thinking that maybe you guys might not think thats cool. 30 years on bikes of all kinds led me to believe we stick together on **** like this, but I guess not...:banmep:
Hey Scout,

Jumping on FNGs and jumping to conclusions are a time-honored tradition on this board. It's part of the culture here. You're supposed to laugh it off or fire back (while still being semi-polite). You are given more latitude if you post often, if you have something to say, if you don't re-hash old topics and if you become a premium member. It is not a democracy -- it's more like visiting someone's home where you're expected to meet certain basic standards and take a certain amount of crap without whining.

Crown Victoria bulletin board? Jeez, is THAT is fucked up.

JazNine

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,855 Posts
Did anyone actually check his story before the poor bastidge was lynched? Just wondering.

Joe

·
Banned
873 Posts
JazNine said:
Jumping on FNGs and jumping to conclusions are a time-honored tradition on this board...
Who are you to tell us what are time honored traditions are?!? :265:

·
Banned
873 Posts
Cop_Stanger said:
If you find one, it's not too hard, it's a riot to read. They're a bunch of cop poser wannabees making their cars look like cop cars and then wondering why they get pulled over and busted all the time. :roflback: :whatever:
I woulda figured it was ORF's or snowbirds who migrate to Florida every winter. (like my grandparents and great uncles & aunts)

·
Premium Member
2,536 Posts
Good Grief. I googled "Crown Victoria Forum" and they really are out there

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
RustyG said:
Good Grief. I googled "Crown Victoria Forum" and they really are out there
You're right! And they talk about stuff like, "Is the heater hose fitting removable from a '97 4.6L intake manifold?" and "Station Wagon Performance" and " '00 p71 making weird noise." They're almost like us! And I think I saw 8-Ball over there! :eek:

·
Retired
1,835 Posts
I wouldn't be caught dead on a Crown Vic board. Olds Delta 88s on the other hand......:sofa:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts