V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my whole family and my wife's whole family are Harley riders. I have been putting it off for a long time because I felt guilty about spending the money for a Harley no matter how much I wanted it. I went to Afghanistan and when I came back I decided I deserved it and my wife concurred. I am now the proud owner of a 2007 Fatboy and I couldn't be happier. I look forward to talking to all of you about ways of customizing my ride.

·
Swamprat Rider
757 Posts
Thank you for your Service , Welcome Home and Enjoy the Ride and the Forum ..

·
Bon temps rouler!
685 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your service. You absolutely do deserve it. Enjoy!

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
As everybody else said welcome

·
Premium Member
2,816 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your ride... ;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thank you for your service, and congrats on your new ride. My first bike was a '05 Fatboy, traded this year for 2012 Streetglide. Hope you enjoy your fatty as much as I did!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Semper Fi. Had a 07 Fatboy myself. Have the SE package put on it, put on some chrome, get a mustang seat, some new mirrors, V&H street sweepers and you'll not only look cool, but sound and run great.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Congrats on the new bike Marine! And Semper Fi!

I was stationed on Okinawa, but it was in 1989! I was with 3rd Light Armored Inf then. Good old Camp Schwab!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts