V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time again. So let give EODHOG and his 2013 Roadie a big shout out for being selected as the March 2016 V-Twin Forum Ride of the Month.

Congratulations to EODHOG. If you forward me your address, I'll see if I can arrange for you to receive your prize. But then again, you might want to ask around a little before hand. You might not want the prize.

----------------------------------------------------------------

EODHOG

Year: 2013
Model: Road Glide Custom
Eng size: 103ci
Transmission(5sp, 6sp etc): 6 Speed
Pipes: V&H Monster Rounds
Seat: Stock
Wheels: Stock
Accessories: SE Stage 1 Download, Progressive 944 Ultra Touring Shocks, SE Heavy Breather A/C, Avon Grips, "5 Alarm" Harley Paint Shop 25 of 200 Tin Set, HD CVO Extended Bags, Klock Werks Windshield, Progressive Rear Shocks, SE Race Tuner Pro, Cat delete head pipe (Shhhhh LOL)

And the story: I had a sweet deal made for a new Vivid Black 2015 Road Glide locally when I saw this RGC at the HD dealer in Missoula MT. After looking and talking with the guys in Zootown I was ready to head to Missoula to pick up my "new to me bike". Here's why.

My local dealer called back saying they would give me ANOTHER grand for my 2005 Peace Officer Edition Ultra Classic. That brought the Great Falls bike down to about $19,500 with the other wrangling that we did.
The Missoula bike came down to about $20,350 with a bit of haggling. With all of the options (listed as is in "Accessories" (except for the Heavy Breather and Cat delete) it added up to nearly $25,000 (the paint set was $3,800!) so I called Zootown back and they offered another $500 for my trade.

So what would YOU do?

I was already loaded up in the trailer so I headed to Missoula. The flames looked pretty bitchin! The rest is history.

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
After hearing about the "prize" I'm on the fence about it. Any of you past winners have some advice the prize? Help me out Gents! LOL

·
In disguise
2,745 Posts
After hearing about the "prize" I'm on the fence about it. Any of you past winners have some advice the prize? Help me out Gents! LOL

Get a good financial advisor. Change your phone number. Watch out for cousins--they'll come out of the woodwork and want favors. You know, standard Powerball lottery winner procedure.

Homesick bought a private island in the Caribbean with part of his winnings. Every year he hosts a ROTM winners party there, all expense paid. Don't miss it.

·
Registered
16,441 Posts
Homesick bought a private island in the Caribbean with part of his winnings. Every year he hosts a ROTM winners party there, all expense paid. Don't miss it.
I don't think that was supposed to get out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts