V-Twin Forum banner

121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
PCV Big Bore Map

I'm new to the forum so I'm still looking for a map link that may have already been posted here. I installed my PCV a few days ago but haven't seen a map yet that is close to my setup.
I have a 2012 Wideglide with;
* 110ci big bore kit
* SE-255 cams
* V&H short shots exhaust (quiet baffles)
* SE heavy breather

The available maps on the PCV site for Dyna's were limited to 17. None looked to be close to what I'm needing. I'm new to this so it's possible that one of the maps was closer to what I need than I'd thought it was. I'll likely add the auto tuner or get it tuned by someone who has more experience at this than I do. Until then, if anyone has any info that could help me out right now I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Ed

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,920 Posts
I'm new to the forum so I'm still looking for a map link that may have already been posted here. I installed my PCV a few days ago but haven't seen a map yet that is close to my setup.
I have a 2012 Wideglide with;
* 110ci big bore kit
* SE-255 cams
* V&H short shots exhaust (quiet baffles)
* SE heavy breather

The available maps on the PCV site for Dyna's were limited to 17. None looked to be close to what I'm needing. I'm new to this so it's possible that one of the maps was closer to what I need than I'd thought it was. I'll likely add the auto tuner or get it tuned by someone who has more experience at this than I do. Until then, if anyone has any info that could help me out right now I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Ed
The Dynojet guy hasn't been around here in a while. If you read back a little, I think he was giving out a email address to send map requests to.

Where did you get your PC? Most reputable dealers will offer up a map for you to start with when you purchase the unit.

Other options are autotune or taking it for a real tune on the dyno as you mentioned.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry about that. I didn't look at the date. haha. I bought it off of the Dennis Kirk website. I had been using a SE street performance tuner but after about 6 years it decided to stop working. I'm pretty lost while I'm figuring out this PCV right now.

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,920 Posts
Sorry about that. I didn't look at the date. haha. I bought it off of the Dennis Kirk website. I had been using a SE street performance tuner but after about 6 years it decided to stop working. I'm pretty lost while I'm figuring out this PCV right now.
Try looking under the touring models instead of softails.

http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander/maplookup/powercommander_map_lookup.aspx?mk=20&mdl=313&yr=2351&mdlyrid=15-011

Filter the selections by your cams.

I'm thinking 15-011-229 looks like a good place for you to start.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 2006 roadglide stock (power commander 3 ) 88in with se 203 cams big sucker air filter an 2 into 1 thunderheader exhaust lookin for the best map! Anyone have a nice updated one?

121 - 129 of 129 Posts