·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Map Name:
141NP101-917.MT6

Application:
2006 Dyna 1450 TCA (Stage I)

Parts List:
SE Breather and Air Cleaner Kit P/N: 29440-99A.
SE Torque Slip Fit Mufflers P/N 80061-00.

Description:
Modified standard map 141NP101 from HD.
AFR tuned with twinscan 88 +.
Spark advance tuned by using Headquarters ignition table:
http://www.head-quarters.com/html/efi_i_tuning.html
Idle RPM lowered slightly.

Notes:
8 degree injectors.

After tuning and tweaking about an year, this map has given me a smooth and quick FXDCI.
If you use or view this map, please give me your opinion:

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Seasoned Something
149 Posts
Map Name: jackfatcat.MT6

Application: 2004 Roadglide 95”

Parts List:
Stock heads modified by Branch heads www.branchflowmetrics.com
Branch / Andrews Cam Kits .560” lift and 255 degrees duration (Gear Driven)

Branch Special JE Piston Kits
Designed with an exclusive matching Bathtub dome to fit Branch heads. Machined from forged aluminum alloy by JE Pistons, 10.5:1

HD Race Tuner

D&D Fatcat 2 into 1 exhaust

Doherty Power PACC Air cleaner and breathers

HTCC intake manifold (yes on stock heads)

Screamin Eagle 6 Speed

Screamin Eagle 21 Tooth Gear Reduction.

Hydraulic Clutch

106 HP
101 TQ

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
VE Tweak of Mikeglide.MT5

2005 flhtci
stock 88 inch
se/ac
rinehart true duals
Tuned by Gerencer's HD
Map Name: 127LF004-A1-Rinehart-True-Duals-VE-Rear.MT5

Application: 2005 Road King

Parts List:
Stock heads
Stock cams
HD Race Tuner v. 4.12
Se Performance Mufflers
SE A/C (Stage 1)

The original map submitted by Mike just seemed to adjust the Basic Mode AFR on the Dyno. I don't think even lip service was paid to the VE Tables, which I feel need to be adjusted because the basic 127LF004-A1.MT5 file does not mention true duals so is probably based on the cross-over pipe assembly. I ONLY adjusted the VE Rear Cylinder table so that every reading was moved one column to the left. I have NOT yet tried this map, but wanted someone's opinion as to whether or not this would work better with the true duals. I am using V&H True Dual headers into SE Performance Mufflers, which I think will alter air flow a little from the Rineharts, but this is a good place to start. Any opinions before I upload it? Right now, without the VE adjustment, mikeglide.MT5 gives good power, although the rear cylinder seems to be running a little rich and the firing does not seemed to be as balanced as before the true duals. Engine seems to chug and just under cruising throttle.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
MAP FOR '08 FLHTC w/SE Air Filter, V&H Classics

This is a modified 200TL001.MT6 map that I am currently using on my '08 FLHTC with a 29260-08 SE Air Filter Kit and Vance & Hines Classic Slipons. I had a dyno'd map for the same configuration from a respected tuner, but wanted to find a better balance between fuel economy and performance. I used the dyno map to assist me in building this one, so it has slightly less advance, not as rich of a fuel mix and therefore should have better fuel economy. AFR, VE Front/Rear, Closed Loop Bias have been modified for a richer fuel mix over the base map. The engine is cooler, verified with a temp gauge, it has more power over the base map (which I also tested). This revised map really pulls in the 3000-4000 RPM range. I have increased the Spark Advance in some areas compared to the basemap, but more conservative than the dyno'd map cause I was concerned about pinging on the many mountains we have here in BC. Data runs on a mountain ride close to home have shown 0 knock sensor activity on both cylinders, even when accelerating with engine rpms in the low 2000's. This map did not cause any backfiring during test rides. IMHO it is an improvement over the 200TL001 base map. Feedback welcome.

Note: There is an option in the constants menu to turn off the heat management feature - it is on in this map, I have since turned it off.

2008 FLHTC
1584cc TC-96 (stock)
29260-08 SE Air Filter
V&H Classic Slipons
SERT 4.77

KenInVic

Attachments

·
B-Rad, BFMC 104
537 Posts
First off, you need to DECREASE the decel enleanment to cure popping. Set the whole decel enleanment table to 0.

Here's my map with low idle and no decel enleanment and several hours of tuning with the WEGOIID. I've got a DWG so you may need to tweak a little, but it runs strong and responsive, and still get's 47ish mpg at 70-80 on the highway.
I've got 1 3/4 drags and an open intake as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
map needed

I need a map for my friends 2002 softail Duce, highly ported heads, 95" with 10.5 to 1 pistons, 37g andrews cams, SE airfilter, Vance and hines long shots, stock injectors and throttlebody.

·
Registered
12 Posts
2008 StreetGlide 96ci (ALL TOURING)

-Screaming Eagle A/C #29260-08.
-Rinehart Exhaust TrueDuals (So, Rinehart headers attached).
-Screaming Eagle 10mm spark plug wires #31946-99B.
-Screaming Eagle V-Tip spark plugs #32320-91 (EX12S)
-DynoJet tuned by John Jessup at Dream rides Inc, Stockton, Ca. on 03/11/2009.

I have two Dyno tuned maps. One Openloop and One Closeloop. Both these maps have been Dyno tuned AFR and VE adjustments. As well as adjustments made to Acceleration enrichment for crisp responsive throttle and Deceleration enleanment for no deceleration pop. Again, this is a Dyno map/calibration which cost $$ as much as the Race Tuner itself. Please drop me an email is interested in Dyno chart results and want to aquire the map/calibration. [email protected].

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Are you kidding me? Are you trying to sell yer maps?
This looks like a no better than stage 1 map anyway..
please don't tell me it's for sale!! :whatever:

I found a previous post by you...looking for a free one!

2008 StreetGlide 96ci (ALL TOURING)

-Screaming Eagle A/C #29260-08.
-Rinehart Exhaust TrueDuals (So, Rinehart headers attached).
-Screaming Eagle 10mm spark plug wires #31946-99B.
-Screaming Eagle V-Tip spark plugs #32320-91 (EX12S)
-DynoJet tuned by John Jessup at Dream rides Inc, Stockton, Ca. on 03/11/2009.

I have two Dyno tuned maps. One Openloop and One Closeloop. Both these maps have been Dyno tuned AFR and VE adjustments. As well as adjustments made to Acceleration enrichment for crisp responsive throttle and Deceleration enleanment for no deceleration pop. Again, this is a Dyno map/calibration which cost $$ as much as the Race Tuner itself. Please drop me an email is interested in Dyno chart results and want to aquire the map/calibration. [email protected].
flhxcrzy
FNG :)

flhxcrzy is on a distinguished road

here is yer post:

flhxcrzy
I have an '08 StreetGlide with SE Stage 1 aircleaner and Rinehart true dual pipes. I installed an Screaming Eage Race tuner (not the super tuner) The map I chose was for the 96" with SE air and SE pipes since thats the only optional map. I've tweeked it a little and run ok. I still getting an ocassional decele pop and ruff starting still after adjust decele. enrichment and IAC steps as well as Cranking fuel. Does anyone have a nice Dyno map for the above configuration? I've tried going to H-D maps but it seems there out of business. Anyone?
flhxcrzy is offline Add to flhxcrzy's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote

·
Registered
12 Posts
Why is this bothering you that I have a map/calibration to sell? The internet in loaded with frustrated Harley owners who want a nicely tuned bike. These are people who just added a more open air intake, pipes and want a cooler running engine so they don't have to get a new bike or engine every five years or so. There frustrated with complication. They're frustrated with incompetent and unscrupulous merchanics/dearships who charge a serious premium for their services. My situation was the same. But, after finding no help, I played their game and had to, as one famous motorcycle builder puts it, "Pay up sucker!" Now I'm just trying to help others for a fraction of what I had to pay, not to mention the wear and tear placed on my motor. Is that so bad.
Your comments are suspicious. I'll bet your in the motorcycle industry. I bet your bullying comments of, "its just a stage one map anyways" is trying to discount my and others wants of symply have a good running machine without being taken to the cleaners. Very suspicious indeed.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have an 09 XL1200N. I have a SEPST. The tune I have right now is from when I had my SE A/C and V&H shortshots. Got rid of those and seeing if anyone might having to work with by expierence with a SE Heavy breather and Bassani pro-streets.

Other than that the motor is stockright now. It was tuned in at 79.3 HP and 79.6TQ with the other compnents. Still learning the tuning procedure.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Need map to get started

2006 Ultra

95"
203 cams
SERT (not a Protuner)
HD High FLow Filter w/ K&N Filter
Rhinhart Slip Ons
Some Head Work

Thanks.

Yoman

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Why is this bothering you that I have a map/calibration to sell? The internet in loaded with frustrated Harley owners who want a nicely tuned bike. These are people who just added a more open air intake, pipes and want a cooler running engine so they don't have to get a new bike or engine every five years or so. There frustrated with complication. They're frustrated with incompetent and unscrupulous merchanics/dearships who charge a serious premium for their services. My situation was the same. But, after finding no help, I played their game and had to, as one famous motorcycle builder puts it, "Pay up sucker!" Now I'm just trying to help others for a fraction of what I had to pay, not to mention the wear and tear placed on my motor. Is that so bad.
Your comments are suspicious. I'll bet your in the motorcycle industry. I bet your bullying comments of, "its just a stage one map anyways" is trying to discount my and others wants of symply have a good running machine without being taken to the cleaners. Very suspicious indeed.
It's been a while since I wrote my response to your post. I didn't even know you commented on it.

Anyways, no....I'm not a dealer or in the business of selling and / or tuning motorcycles, I wrench and ride like most people here. If you look around this forum, you find plenty of people who had their machines dyno tuned for optimum performance and are more than willing to share their "trial and error" as well as their successful maps with others on this forum.

I myself have spent over the last few years at least a grand on dyno tuning and testing to dial my motor in. Most folk here know what works in one bike may not yield the same results in another build....even if the build is identical.

I have given my map to others here so they may have a "starter map" to work off of to get them going. I didn't ask anyone to kick down any cash..just payin it forward. There are dealers like Latus HD that offers maps for sale....it's a business..I get that, but when I saw yer post originally was looking for a free map, and then you trying to sell your new map...it just didn't sit right with me. Yes...FREE IS GOOD....we all like free..but if your willing to accept someones "free map" then be willing to offer one as well.

Oh and BTW....I don't give a $hit that you have a map to sell, and you ain't no "famous motorcycle builder" either.

Happy New Year,
Shiny side up!

T-dub

Heres my map....try it!

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
SEP:ST map needed for 2009 Ultra

Hello out there,

Can anyone help me I have a 2009 Ultra with high flow heads done by Kieth Dunn with enlarges valves etc, 103 kit with Flat top pistons running about 9.8 : 1 compression, Andrews 37H Cams, SE a/c and Hooker Pipes.

I have loaded a SEPST tuner map number "205SAD01".

I am not confident enough to attempt a smart tune.

Bike is popping and hesitates and some times stalls when starting off ie from lights at low revs.

Does anyone have a tuned/dyno'ed map or recommend something else?

regards

Dave

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hello out there,

Can anyone help me I have a 2009 Ultra with high flow heads done by Kieth Dunn with enlarges valves etc, 103 kit with Flat top pistons running about 9.8 : 1 compression, Andrews 37H Cams, SE a/c and Hooker Pipes.

Bike is popping and hesitates and some times stalls when starting off ie from lights at low revs.

regards

Dave
I know a great tuner in Phoenix, but you are from "down under". I have a CVO 2006 103 SE which had a "cold start" problem as well as the symptoms you are describing. Fortunately my dealer resolved by installing the SE Tuner. Unfortunately, I do not know what they adjusted since they do not provide what the original MAP was. However, my tuner said is sounded like it was running on the lean side which is what conforms to Federal EPA standards.
Once I had it Dyno tuned, it has run like a champ. No stalling or hesitation at traffic lights.
Wish I could be of more help. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Hello out there,

regards

Dave
I dont know if it will help, but take my map from my above post..try running it. if you cant load it, try to cut and paste, or print the maps and enter the values...I believe yours is throttle by wire, so you will have to set some basic tuning values.

pm if you need further help

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here's a copy of what I was runnng on my 2009 ultra (103, flat top pistons, se 211 cam, SE Mufflers, SE air cleaner). You can see if it helps. I was from a dyno tune and then tweeked a little more manually.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here's a copy of what I was runnng on my 2009 ultra (103, flat top pistons, se 211 cam, SE Mufflers, SE air cleaner). You can see if it helps. I was from a dyno tune and then tweeked a little more manually. I apparently didn't get the map attached the first time.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi and thank you
for some reason I cant download can you send to [email protected]?

Many Thanks
Dave

Here's a copy of what I was runnng on my 2009 ultra (103, flat top pistons, se 211 cam, SE Mufflers, SE air cleaner). You can see if it helps. I was from a dyno tune and then tweeked a little more manually. I apparently didn't get the map attached the first time.

41 - 60 of 99 Posts