.030 cometic head gasket
Andrews 37H cams

Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Need help Mr. Dynojet

Ok I ran with the M15-013-016 map wich looks to be the closest to my set up. It seems to run good however when i reach between 80-85mph it seems to run a little rough. Not as bad as a misfire and I dont think it is detonating but cant tell for sure. Can you please help with any suggestions? Also the power band comes on a little later than I would like, is there a way to move the band to the left a little by adjusting the ignition table? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,990 Posts
Give this map a try and see how the bike runs. We have not had a bike in for testing that has had those specific cams, but based off there profile this map should work pretty good for you. You also have the option of getting a custom map done at one of our power commander tuning centers. This would get you the optimum performance out of your bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thank you Dynojet, I'm gonna run it today and see how it does. Just out of curiousity, how much does the tuning usually cost and do you have a facility in south Florida?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Help

I just changed out the cams in my 2010 Street glide.....

Andrews Cams 37H
Stock ECM
Screaming Eagle Air Filter
Vance and Hines Exhaust no baffles/Lollipops in Place Some back pressure

I need a map or something close.....Having problems in first gear taking off...

I have downloaded the map off of EvanT response but when i tried to connect to my power commander it said was not able to send to my Power commander

1 - 8 of 8 Posts