V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work in a cubicle, so I'd really rather not be on the phone explaining to someone my harley parts needs while the turbo geeks in the cubes next to me are listening.

I've been getting parts together for my build up and I'm a little frustrated with the way most sites are set up. I ordered some things from wallys and didn't find out until the package arrived that some of my parts were not available. That's just a crappy way to do things these days.

Now, I'm looking for some new HD parts, and most of the mail order HD places are not set up well for net ordering either.

Here's what I want;

1. A mail order website that sells genuine harley parts.
2. On the website, I want to see that the part I am ordering is in stock.
3. I want a somewhat discounted price.

Where can I look?:huh:

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
http://www.zanottimotor.com/

Generally 20% off. Harley dealer. Don't know if they list "in stock" or not. You have to supply the part number, which you either already have or can get from the HD website.

·
Registered
205 Posts
One option you can do is use the Harley Davidson Road Store on the HD site. Register an account, and select Hales Harley Davidson in Mansfield Ohio as your dealer. Prices displayed will then reflect 20% off. You can then just shop, fill your cart, then checkout. If items are "in store only", then on those items you can just call them and order. They will do 20% off on the phone orders too. Hales does a lot of ecomerce. I have spent a LOT with them. No tax, very reasonable shipping, genuine HD parts, 20% off. Can't beat it.

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
I've had pretty good luck with mandmcycles.com they give pretty good discounts only down side is they are sometimes a little slow on delivery.

·
Hellbound Train
5,595 Posts
I bought all mine over the counter at the local dealer. All SE, all 10% off, every part in stock and in my hand before paying.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
csoday said:
I bought all mine over the counter at the local dealer. All SE, all 10% off, every part in stock and in my hand before paying.
Cajun HD has always been a cool place to deal with. Try that deal over here in 'H' town though, this is what they say:finger:

·
Registered
265 Posts
sloxl said:
http://www.zanottimotor.com/

Generally 20% off. Harley dealer. Don't know if they list "in stock" or not. You have to supply the part number, which you either already have or can get from the HD website.
Zanotti's prices are sometimes better than 20% off. Also, they do not let you know if it's in-stock or not via the web-site.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
DM-SC said:
Zanotti's prices are sometimes better than 20% off. Also, they do not let you know if it's in-stock or not via the web-site.
I have ordered two items that weren't in stock from Zanotti's. Both ended up being shipped within the week. If you can handle waiting a few extra days, it's woth the wait.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I ordered from Zanotti this morning. They emailed me shortly aftewards to let me know what was in stock and what wasn't. I'm at home today so I had the chance to call them back right away and whine like a little girl:boobies: about needing my parts fast. The dude (John) was really sympathetic and figured out a way to get everything on the way to me today.:woohoo:

Don't get me wrong, in most cases I am a very patient man. I mean, I can walk around forever with holes in my socks and not be worried about getting new ones 'right now' :yawn:. But when it comes to toys......I want it NOW+SMSH+

·
Registered
265 Posts
michael101 said:
I ordered from Zanotti this morning. They emailed me shortly aftewards to let me know what was in stock and what wasn't. I'm at home today so I had the chance to call them back right away and whine like a little girl:boobies: about needing my parts fast. The dude (John) was really sympathetic and figured out a way to get everything on the way to me today.:woohoo:

Don't get me wrong, in most cases I am a very patient man. I mean, I can walk around forever with holes in my socks and not be worried about getting new ones 'right now' :yawn:. But when it comes to toys......I want it NOW+SMSH+
:hystria: I'm not in that big of a hurry for my parts...I'll just wait like a good little boy...

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Benjy's HD also does 20% off and they have a nice lady to deal with on the phone.

www.benjyshd.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts