1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
695 Posts
This is what I like to see. I think it's pretty cool that you and your son have a great relationship -- it's obvious he loves his Father.
Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cox9000 said:
This is what I like to see. I think it's pretty cool that you and your son have a great relationship --
he's 22, only child. Wasnn't aways like this, our relationship dramatically changed for the better after he went in the service :D

·
Registered
695 Posts
I think I detect some pride -- Tell him that others (like me) appreciate his service. And BOY oh BOY can I relate...........I won't even go there, but will say the service makes you think about what's important -- Family & Country.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cox9000 said:
I think I detect some pride
maybe a little :D, I tell you what, I think the pride was mutual when I went to his boot camp graduation in uniform ( I am still in after 26 years) but it was the proudest day of my life :)

·
Registered
695 Posts
Your words give me chills. I can almost see it and feel it. I remember seeing my Father at graduation. When he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a bear hug, his eyes were all teared up. Thanks for bring back some good memories for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts