V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Middle of winter and this morning sent another payment in on the Dyna you all know the bank needs the money. the wind is blowing and it is 6 degrees up here in Wi. but you know if i had the money i would pay another payment and i would be that much closer to paying it off. next month we crank up the heat in the garage uncover both bikes and start getting ready for the season. new bars,mirrors, dirby cover, timer cover and some shining. it will be fun to watch the wife shine her 883, got stuff to put on that also. so spring is coming soon need to get ready. thanks for letting me sound off i needed that.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Good for you sammy! I hear ya on the cold weather,pretty damn cold up here,too!

I like your enthusiasm,let's hope for an early spring!!:)
guido

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Hopefully it wont be long. Hard to believe earlier this same week it was 54 degrees. Where are you in WI? Do you ever get a chance to do the frost your nuts or the flood run out of hudson? If so maybe we could meet up and get some riding in? Get em shiny.

·
Registered
246 Posts
wurkenman, and slamin sammy. I am in Stevens Point so I would be happy to meet both of you any time :). Don't have a heated garage but I bundle up and go look every so often. I know there is a guy in Madison with a Deuce as well as someone on 29 between wasau and chippewa falls. We should all get together.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Poseidon, Will let you know when the runs come up. Will post in the regional post as soon as I have any dates available. Let me know about any upcomming in your area also. Always lookin for a good ride.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hay wurkeman and poseidon i am in Chippewa Fall love to due the Frost Your Nuts run. will be lookin for the dates. if i can take the cold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts