V-Twin Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I see a few different recommendations for slip ons and seen no one has throw TAB performance into the mix, I am running a set of their 4" slash cuts with Zombie baffles on my bike and they are honestly the BEST sounding slip on I have herd for these M8 bikes makes a huge difference and I would recommend them to anyone I listened to hundreds of youtube videos and went to multiple bike nights around me I have herd everything from S&S, rinehart, fuelmoto, freedom, bassani, danmoto, thunderheader, khrome werks, cobra, v&h and on the M8 nothing sounded as good as the TAB slip ons sadly no youtube video you find will do them justice
SVT Boneshakers. 4 1/2"

·
Registered
12,359 Posts
Well it ain't too bad commenting on a 2 year old thread. Who was Magoo304? My ears hurt reading this thread, but I was young once too and loved my vh longshots.

Sent from my couch

·
Registered
3 Posts
I see a few different recommendations for slip ons and seen no one has throw TAB performance into the mix, I am running a set of their 4" slash cuts with Zombie baffles on my bike and they are honestly the BEST sounding slip on I have herd for these M8 bikes makes a huge difference and I would recommend them to anyone I listened to hundreds of youtube videos and went to multiple bike nights around me I have herd everything from S&S, rinehart, fuelmoto, freedom, bassani, danmoto, thunderheader, khrome werks, cobra, v&h and on the M8 nothing sounded as good as the TAB slip ons sadly no youtube video you find will do them justice
Wonder if anyone is running these with a decatted headpipe? I have CFRs on my 18 RGS. Like the sound but I definitely lost a little low end grunt. Maybe the tab zombie baffles will give me a little more back pressure to get that low end torque back. I'm also running ness air cleaner and have the HD torque cam.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have them as well, Awesome Sound

21 - 25 of 25 Posts