V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
geezer glides are cool
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold some parts on eBay so I had some funds in my PayPal account. I was able to purchase my SERT 4.50 from M&M Cycles eBay store for the same price I received from Zanotti.

Got the package yesterday and had it hooked up last night. If you're looking for new HD parts from a source that takes PayPal. Check Out M&M Cycles.:Banadance

Reactions: JamieWG

·
Registered
453 Posts
I've used them many times with good success from their website. If you order something unusual, sometimes it might take 10 - 14 days but not a problem for me. At least everything I've ordered has been correct. That means a lot to me.

·
Total Nutcase
2,691 Posts
backinthesaddle said:
I sold some parts on eBay so I had some funds in my PayPal account. I was able to purchase my SERT 4.50 from M&M Cycles eBay store for the same price I received from Zanotti.

Got the package yesterday and had it hooked up last night. If you're looking for new HD parts from a source that takes PayPal. Check Out M&M Cycles.:Banadance
What's the EBay name they use?

·
Alienated from the world
15 Posts
I have spent a ton of money at M & M and have had great service everytime. If I have a question they are always there to answer. Also they have some aftermarket specials every now and then that saves a little bit more money.

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
I've used M&M quite a lot and it's always been a good experience.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts