V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share some pics of my new pipes. I got them yesterday and put them on last nite. The installation was easy and IMO very straight forward even without directions.

I went for a ride today and these things are just great. They are MUCH softer than the Samson street sweepers they replaced and the sound is sooooo nice. Now all I need to do is get it on the dyno and see what the difference is compared to the other pipes.

If you are interested in a nice quality 2-1 check these out. While researching here on the site I read some negative things on wait time and customer service. The wait time is true, but I knew that before I made my order. My pipes took about six weeks. Now for the service, the woman that helped me was very helpful with all my questions when ordering and when I called her to check the status she was polite and had an answer. She then called me and left a message on when it shipped and all tracking information.

For me the service was very acceptable and the quality top notch.

·
Dog is my copilot
85 Posts
flyin',

Now THAT is one sweet looking ride. Any feel from the 'seat in the pants' dyno on the difference between 2-2 and 2-1?

Gibby

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
flyin hawaiian said:
Just wanted to share some pics of my new pipes. I got them yesterday and put them on last nite. The installation was easy and IMO very straight forward even without directions.

I went for a ride today and these things are just great. They are MUCH softer than the Samson street sweepers they replaced and the sound is sooooo nice. Now all I need to do is get it on the dyno and see what the difference is compared to the other pipes.

If you are interested in a nice quality 2-1 check these out. While researching here on the site I read some negative things on wait time and customer service. The wait time is true, but I knew that before I made my order. My pipes took about six weeks. Now for the service, the woman that helped me was very helpful with all my questions when ordering and when I called her to check the status she was polite and had an answer. She then called me and left a message on when it shipped and all tracking information.

For me the service was very acceptable and the quality top notch.
Great lookin' on your ride man! glad you like'em.

They're part of my scheme too. Love the sound and look.......... they do need attention to the tune though but are capable of good numbers with a tuner that knows what they are doing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts