V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the lowest profile solo seat for a 96 softail. I'm now running a Corbin gunfighter & Lady saddle with large backrest.
Thanks
Drifter

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
LePera Bare Bones solo seat. Put a few miles on with that baby and you will know its low. I have a pic of my old softail in the gallery with that seat on it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have the Harley Badlander and a Danny Gray....Both are real nice...The Danny Gray is a very sweet seat....On the expensive side but its worth the money.....

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I have a LePera bare bones solo and it is pretty skimpy. Mine is on a Dyna but still as low as I've seen. As far as comfort, it's not too bad. I've done 12 hours in a day on it, but maybe It's just my fat ass absorbing the bumps....

Tony

·
Registered
259 Posts
The Corbin Hollywood Solo is nearly the same profile as the Le Pera Bare Bones. I had the Corbin on my Night Train and it's firm but surprisingly comfortable.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a used Hollywood solo from e-bay for 75.00.
Thanks for the info.
Drifter

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, I can't believe how the Hollywood solo changed the looks of my softail. It went from a cruiser to a old school rod with just a seat change.
Thanks for all the input!
Drifter

·
Registered
679 Posts
DRIFTER said:
Wow, I can't believe how the Hollywood solo changed the looks of my softail. It went from a cruiser to a old school rod with just a seat change.
Thanks for all the input!
Drifter
Now you'll need a laydown or side mount plate to complete the look. LOL

:)

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a Le Pera Bare Bones on my softail.I think it has the best look of any solo seat on the market.This was the first mod i did to my bike other than getting ride of the bags.It took a couple hundred miles, but now it's as comfortable as the stock seat with out the saddle look.I like the slammed look so I also lowered the bike 2" front and rear.I'm going to put a Legend Air Suspension on next.It rides firm right now but you just can't beat the look.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts