V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering changing my rear shocks and I am thinking about lowering the bike by 1/2 in the rear and sliding the forks 1/4 in the front.
I am concerned about the impacy of less travel especially when riding two up. Could those of you that have done this share your experience - If you feel that you have compromised handling at all. Is there room enough that you could have similar travel to stock and not hit the tire on the fender. Thanks for the help.
Kevin

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
B&T Mfg AirShocks

Also I thought that I would show you the schocks that I am considering - they are airschocks made by B&T Mfg. The web site is www.btmfg.com - Steve - I think that they would be a great addition to your product line. If you are interested you can talk to Branden - he the guy that I spoke with and he is I believe in charge of sales. I thought that they would go well with the VRod - I saw them mounted on a high end custom VTwin at a bike show and they really looked good. I also thought that they would match Polished Nitrous bottles which could be mounted to the front frame downtubes. They are also supposed to provide really good handling and adjustment capabilities. I am curious to hear what folks think of the product.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another picture of the Airshock

This is another picture that was on their website - of the entire bike with the airshocks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.