V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Before I got the V-Rod bug I was planning to buy a RK, so I did lots of research. Obviously, you can buy 1" shorter rear shocks from HD or Progressive or the cheaper way it seems is to look at the product sold by TJ Products, Inc. They hava an ad in Thunder Press or call at 208-736-4697 [web site at www.TJ-Products.com[. Their product is like White Brothers only it drops the rear shock straight down rather than back and down like WB Good for 1 or 1 1/2". I also looked at seats and the Mustang solo or two up is about 1" lower and much more comfortable than any stock seat.

Brown Z
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.