V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I was wondering how my black 2003 Lowrider would look like, if it had whitewall tires? Anyone with whitewall tires on his dyna? Maybe someone with a black LR with 21' front and laced wheels? ;-)

I manipulated a LR picture from the internet to get a clue how it possibly would look like. It is attached to this message.

What do you guys think?

·
Humpin One Leg at a Time
455 Posts
Im gonna say that I like the stock blackwalls better, the whitewalls dont look bad, they just dont fit the bike IMHO. Good work on the pic manipulation.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I have a 2003 FXDL and would like to get a mid glide conversion with a slightly wider wheel/tire up front. Maybe give it a baby RG look.

Tim

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
I don't think they look bad, err...different for sure on a Low Rider. Take off the front fender, chop the rear fender behind the seat, change the seat to a single, mount some apes, and spray tins and tank flat black, and the rims red...Then the w/w tires would fit IMHO. BUT, if YOU like it, then DO IT. Heck, you can change it back in a about 10,000 miles, or less if you like the smell of burning rubber...:D

Thorns

·
Longtime Asphalt Cowboy
3,291 Posts
Nah!!

o~\o

·
Registered
435 Posts
alaskan302 said:
How could you tell, I only saw two pics with the front end installed and they were both at a bad angle. You couldn't get the whole view of the bike to judge proportions
http://66.6.202.43/MyHarley.htm Try this link. The bike looks great. It looks like the 70's FL's which were much smaller looking than today's giants.

Tim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts