V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any complete aftermarket prepackaged kits out there? I'd like to put something in my 07 Glide standard next spring. Front only, no rear speakers Links?? Thanks, RD

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Biketronics has kits. I bought the installation kit only and then the stereo and speakers off sleazebay. Way better then the stock stereo by far. Paid around $400 and sold my stock unit for close to $700.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I've installed three Biketronics kits now in my friends bikes. All three EG Standards. Very easy install, just plug and play! Even installed the rear speakers in one using Hogtunes Ultra Amp kit. Again, very easy.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Speaking of the Biketronics Kit...

Anyone have the directions to re-program the Speed sensitive volume control.

Just replaced my battery and I cant find the directions..

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Dave, the pics will vary slightly depending on which head unit is used. They fit perfect and look very good, I know someone will post a pic for you. I installed one in my 01 RG to replace the HD unit w/cassette. Awesome upgrade. Does the standard already have the handlebar controls or do you have to also add something for that?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dave, the pics will vary slightly depending on which head unit is used. They fit perfect and look very good, I know someone will post a pic for you. I installed one in my 01 RG to replace the HD unit w/cassette. Awesome upgrade. Does the standard already have the handlebar controls or do you have to also add something for that?
My left and right switch housings have the thumb rockers on them so I'm hoping the wiring is inside the fairing to utilize them?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the snowmobiles are almost put away {hoping for one last ride}, so now I have a few more ?'s about the Bike Tronics kit, and really just tunes in general. First, my Glide has stock mufflers, a 9.5 Clearview shield with the top flip, and I always wear a full face helmet. Will I be able to hear the tunes clearly at 60 mph?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts