V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock seat sucks on the deluxe!!! Any ideas? I think I read somewhere that heritage seat is more comfy? If so what year heritage seat? Thanks Gary

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
replacement seat

JMHO, Heritage seat is alot more comfortable. Can't tell you which years fit, but I found one on ebay, brand new, an 07 takeoff and its my touring seat. Just finished 1400 miles this weekend and not a sore bun to be had. I use the Deluxe seat as solo around town.

·
Goin' Fast with Class
372 Posts
Make sure if you get the Heritage seat that you get the frame insert "widgets" from the stealer as it mounts to the bike differently. I have late model Heritage seat in my closet but shipping from Australia is dang exxy.

Don't procrastinate changing your seat as the whole ride is 110% better with a comfy seat, for sure!!

Cheers

·
Registered
135 Posts
Heritage Seat

I've got an '07 Deluxe and bought an '07 Heritage Seat (and Pillion) off eBay for around $150. I LOVE the Heritage Seat. It feels great and looks great on the Deluxe. I lost the Integrated Luggage Rack but don't miss it (I purchased a detachable Passenger Backrest with an integrated Rack and when I ride solo I have the detachable rack if I need it). Sold the Deluxe seat and pillion on eBAy for a little more than I paid for the Heritage seat so the exchange cost me approximately $0!

·
Registered
204 Posts
My Brother has delx...hated the seat,,,,he bought the HD sundowner, and really likes it......chk ebay......I have gotten some great deals on parts and acc;s...everyone seems to try and sell...good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts