V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
<><
3,971 Posts
Saw a Discovery Channel special on the high performance camera cars that take that footage. Cool sh!t!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Ironic part is....that it's an ad for tires....wonder how long they last when being used like that.....not long...lol

·
Premium Member
1,049 Posts
I would hate to be the guy in the passenger seat.

I used to road race in a Mustang and sometimes in open track events we would ride with each other and when in the right seat and not the one in control it bothers me to the point of a sick stomach but when I'm driving it does not bother me at all.

pvp

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kayak99 said:
I've never seen those. I could hear it shift but the guys hand only left the wheel once. Thanks!

it's actually called "tiptronic" although every manufacturer has their own name for it. You can get them in plenty of cars now. My g/f's Lexus has them and it was only like $36K. However, Im sure they aren't as accurate and quick as the Enzo's.

Anyone notice how he couldnt even give it hell coming out of the corners because the tires kept breaking lose. That car is just sick.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
98RKC said:
That's quite impressive:eek: A lot of trust and skill there.
when you can master the art of using your rear tire to ride through a turn like that you know you're good. And then throw some rain in there.

and to think, some of us think are harleys are fast, imagine 200+ rear wheel hp in a bike that weighs less than 300 pounds.

heres another:
http://www.fastermovie.com/trailer.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts