V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Discarded Crew Member
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok here is the list, not in any particular order and some with HD part numbers. All will be going to Ebay some time soon.
Send an offer if you are interested. I am taking the pictures today (I hope) so just let me know if you want them
Thanks,
Kevin

Heavy Leather Biker Type Jacket (New, never worn) Size 48

Leather Fork Bag, round, used but still in very good condition(SOLD)

57748-04 HD Detachable Tall (1 inch cut off of the top)Windshield for softail with auxillary lights (off of an 01 FLSTF) Used in very good condition, no scratches, some very fine scratches, can only see when the sun hits the right angle.(SOLD)

HD New Heritage Leather Saddle Bag with studs(SOLD)

76326-00A Antenna Relocation Kit for Touring, New In box(SOLD)

HD Softail Chrome Upper Belt Guard. Very good condition. Off of an 01 FLSTF(SOLD)

67178-95A Speedometer for Sportster 95,96 New(SOLD)

31775-01 Screaming Eagle Ignition Module, (SOLD)

27414-99A HD CVK carb with Thunderslide kit installed. Has around 500 miles on it and was stored properly. (SOLD)

S&S 79cc Super Stock Heads. 90-1053FT and 90-1053RT They have titanium collars and can take up to .640 lift. they have about 3000 miles on them and they are in very good conditon. They are Black.
(SOLD)
HD Oil Cooler Adapter with thermostat, for Softail or Touring Twin Cam(SOLD)

HD Stock 01 FatBoy Turnsignals, front and rear, new take offs.

HD Lower Fork tubes re-drilled for FatBoy Fender, setup is for converting a FLST over to dual Disc Brakes,using stock calipers.

HD Wide Tire Caliper and Stainless Steel spacer for 01 Softail. should fit more years. The Caliper is a new take off, you still need to shorten your short spacer by the amount of difference in the long spacers. (SOLD)

S&S Adjustable Push Rods and Tubes, New in package 93-5095, DS199236 For Twin Cam(SOLD)

53810-00A HD Detachable Side Plates for Softail (HD book, 2000, later) used very good conditon(SOLD)

HD Softail Dash, used in excellent condition off of a 2001 softail(SOLD)

91001-01 HD Skull Tank panel, used in very good condition

68319-01 HD Smart Siren for Softail. This is the Siren only not the kit, the missing part is a bracket, which I did not use anyway, just a couple of wire ties worked better.

69287-05 HD Auxillary Driving Lamps, used in good condition, Comes with an extra lamp. you still need to get the docking kit.(SOLD)

65526-98 HD Chrome Exhaust Bracket, Softail up to 99. This is the bracket that most aftermarket exhaust manufactures require you to purchase to add their exhaust systems to 2000 and later Softails.

I still have some other misc stuff as I continue to clean out the garage...
Thanks again,
Kevin

·
Discarded Crew Member
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BadTwin said:
How much for the heads?
Sent PM to you.
Thanks,
Kevin

·
Discarded Crew Member
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
joepenoso said:
I'm interested in the heads.
How much$
Do they compression releases?
Hoe many miles?
Thanks
joepenoso
Joe,
just sent you a private message.

·
Registered
337 Posts
What do oyu want for the following?

S&S Adjustable Push Rods and Tubes, New in package 93-5095, DS199236 For Twin Cam

27414-99A HD CVK carb with Thunderslide kit installed. Has around 500 miles on it and was stored properly

53810-00A HD Detachable Side Plates for Softail (HD book, 2000, later) used very good conditon

Thanks

·
Discarded Crew Member
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shrike96 said:
What do oyu want for the following?

S&S Adjustable Push Rods and Tubes, New in package 93-5095, DS199236 For Twin Cam

27414-99A HD CVK carb with Thunderslide kit installed. Has around 500 miles on it and was stored properly

53810-00A HD Detachable Side Plates for Softail (HD book, 2000, later) used very good conditon

Thanks
Shrike96 tired to send a PM but failed so here is the information that you asked for.

Shrike96
the price on the parts you asked about is
s&s pushrods and tubes DS199236 new is the package is 125.00
the CVK carb with the thunderslide installed is
and the Softail Detachable side plates is
if you are interested in any or all just let me know

my email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Kevin

·
Goin' Fast with Class
372 Posts
G'day I might be interested in the fork tubes, smart siren and Oil cooler.

Thanks-

·
Discarded Crew Member
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
G'day yourself SeaMonkeyMan,
You can email me at [email protected] if you like the fork tubes will fit a softail or a roadking, all you need to do is get the bearings that fit your axle, both are the same outer diameter and will fit stock calipers.
The price for the fork tubes is 100.00 and for the smart siren 35.00 and the Oil Cooler adapter is 75.00.
thanks and just let me know if you want them

seamonkeyman said:
G'day I might be interested in the fork tubes, smart siren and Oil cooler.

Thanks-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts