V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$1,000 off plus no freight and no set up on all left over 2005 models which amounts to a savings of about $1,550. 2006 models MSRP plus $1,000 toward any HD or other aftermarket product. Dealers are getting desperate up here to sell a bike.:woohoo:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Buffalo was offering the 1,000 off 2005 models and waving the freight and set up. American and Gowanda I heard were offering the accesories. I wouldn't buy a screw from Buffalo Harley.

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
I don't know about American, but Jamestown was at MSRP and $500.00 off accessories. Since the Gowanda store is family, I would guess the price was the same.
I don't call that anything ground breaking.
Besides, who buys bikes in the middle of winter in western NY?
OK, I did..
Everytime I walk into Buffalo, I'm the only person there..:rolleyes:
It's a huge store in the worst location.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where do you live George? Buffalo Harley will be opening a second location in Orchard Park, NY very soon.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wehohl said:
Just bought an 06 from American and got $ 750 in accessories.
I just checked with the person who gave me this info and you are correct sir the offer is $750 in accessories. Sorry guys for the mistake. What kind of bike did you buy Wehohl?? Great people at American Harley.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just got a 06 FLHTCUSE and got free waving the freight and set up. I also got 500 free ascs.and 20% off of any thing in the store for 26 weeks. At J&E in Greenville N.C,

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
My dealer hit me MSRP, $400.00 F+S with the first service included and $500.00 off accessories. Also 15% off any accessory, whether in stock, ordered or aftermarket for 6 months..

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Dave 1200C,

Bought the wife a 1200L. I have a Roadking Classic.

Sportster is currently in Gowanda, awaiting pickup from American.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts