V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
can't beat that michigan, education none

compressor#v said:
Well he might if the cheap a$$ 'dublicans would raise the minimum wage.
Wake up! They did raise the minimum silly boy.

your gonna have to do your homework:whistle:

·
Registered
22,083 Posts
compressor#v said:
Well he might if the cheap a$$ 'dublicans would raise the minimum wage.
The minimum wage was 25 cents in 1938. For the first 40 years it was historically raised roughly 50 cents every ten years. Under Nixon and Carter it made it's first 1+ dollar/decade jump. From 1980 to 1991 under Reagan/ Bush it went up $1.15. Under Clinton 1992-2000 it went up 90 cents. Under Bush from 2000 to present it went up 70 cents, a combined $1.60.

Now putting aside the fact that only congress can raise the minimum wage...what was your point again? :rolleyes:

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
PR3VS56 said:
I must be missing something. Would someone explain this thread?
They are pointing out questionable campaign contributions...sort of making a joke...:whatever:

·
~~~~~~~~~
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PR3VS56 said:
This thread is a document...

An epic document depicting the struggle of the Spanish American dishwasher, against the white devil slave masters.

=devil=

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
?grow up

How many dirty dishes have you left in your wake? are you a good tipper?

You took down that silly picture of yourself. What divine race would you describe as yours.

I think you looked maybe half white devil! Totally ridiculious though. Good choice to remove it, you did look silly as your post.

TrentGill said:
This thread is a document...

An epic document depicting the struggle of the Spanish American dishwasher, against the white devil slave masters.

=devil=

·
~~~~~~~~~
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
knuckleheader said:
How many dirty dishes have you left in your wake? are you a good tipper?

You took down that silly picture of yourself. What divine race would you describe as yours.

I think you looked maybe half white devil! Totally ridiculious though. Good choice to remove it, you did look silly as your post.
Take it easy guy, I was just joking around. Didn't know you were so sensitive.

I'll have you know I have been a dish washer. I'm a very good tipper. I'm pretty much white and 1/4 indian. And what picture are you talking about? I haven't removed any pics???

·
Premium Member
4,701 Posts
TrentGill said:
Take it easy guy, I was just joking around. Didn't know you were so sensitive.

I'll have you know I have been a dish washer. I'm a very good tipper. I'm pretty much white and 1/4 indian. And what picture are you talking about? I haven't removed any pics???

The dude is insane.

·
~~~~~~~~~
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just started this thread to poke a little fun. I didn't mean to antagonize anyone. There's just no need to come and start name calling and baiting.

Poke a little fun at two things I consider "SILLY" and "INSANE" that's politics and religion. The only difference is that politics is really stupid, religion is only pretend stupid.

God is an imaginary friend for adults.

If you were really religeous, you would turn the other cheek, and buzz off.

And if you were at all political, I'm sure you could debate this problem.

So go ahead and call me names you great big babies. :laugh:

·
HATER OF THE GRAVEL!!!!!!
5,761 Posts
PR3VS56 said:
This seems to be a request for a lighting bolt to ones Be-hind......if you were to ask me.:spank:

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
TrentGill said:
Poke a little fun at two things I consider "SILLY" and "INSANE" that's politics and religion. The only difference is that politics is really stupid, religion is only pretend stupid.

God is an imaginary friend for adults.

If you were really religeous, you would turn the other cheek, and buzz off.
Well you seem friendly so I have a shirt for you and your Lord Jesus, Lord Jesus.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts