V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I registered on the forums in order to get some info on tweaking my EFI with some basic upgrades to my new Nightrain. I have now spent the better part of an hour gleaning all of the valuable info there is to found here- I haven't even been able to pull myself away to make any introductions!:blink: :wacko:

As you may have guessed, I am an old Deep Purple fan, and I have been riding since I was a kid... over 25 yrs. now.:chopper:

I want to send a big thanks out to Springer... all of my questions and curiosities about DFO vs. Powercommander vs. SERT, etc. are more than covered in this f-ing awesome forum!{salute(

Springer- all of the time and effort, as well as asinine posts you endured to put together such an amazing and thorough study on tuning and mods with the SERT has been very much appreciated here.:stupid:

I look forward to wading thru all of the other info here in the upcoming weeks. (It will take at least that long!)

Hiway

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Lots of good info here.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Welcome.....there is good info here, you'll enjoy it!!!

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum! Post up often and enjoy!

·
Administrator
11,287 Posts
Wow, don't even know what to say.....

Thanks doesn't even begin to cover it. I really appreciate the positive comments. I am glad you were able to find what you needed to answer your questions.

BTW, where do I send the $20 for the post :whistle:

:welcome:

·
03 Heritage
491 Posts
Welcome

And ditto on the great information that Springer and many others share so willingly. Many thanks!

·
2008 Ultra
318 Posts
rtb said:
And ditto on the great information that Springer and many others share so willingly. Many thanks!
That goes for me too ... being a newbie here, I really appreciate a lot of the work you guys do here ..... great work guys ...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts