V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Newb here. I am about to graduate college, and I have a sign on bonus coming my way that will make a nice down payment on the Streetbob with my name on it. I plan an staying with the stage I stuff the first year or two, if I can restrain myself that long. My question is, where should I go to learn about EFI, ignition, and how changing it affects everything. I have a very basic understanding, but I would like to eventually be able to tune my own bike, productively. Any suggestions to a book or web site would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if I missed a thread already covering this.

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,649 Posts
challengerguy said:
Hey guys. Newb here. I am about to graduate college, and I have a sign on bonus coming my way that will make a nice down payment on the Streetbob with my name on it. I plan an staying with the stage I stuff the first year or two, if I can restrain myself that long. My question is, where should I go to learn about EFI, ignition, and how changing it affects everything. I have a very basic understanding, but I would like to eventually be able to tune my own bike, productively. Any suggestions to a book or web site would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if I missed a thread already covering this.
Look for things that GRock has said in different threads. Then Hippo and HDWrench. But I think GRock knows the EFI system inside and out.

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,649 Posts
But wait there is more. There is a guy that will be in Sturgis www.drdyno.com Read his web site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts