V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought my brother's '92 FXRS-Con and I need to put tires on it (they're still OEM) and get all the fluids changed etc

Does anyone know of a reputable independent HD shop here in the Nor Cal East Bay area? Say in the area of Pleasanton/Dublin/San Ramon?

Thanks,

S. Lewis

·
Registered
108 Posts
There's a place on Old Santa Rita in Pleasanton...can't think of the name off the top of my head. Buddy of mine has had a lot of work done to his 97 RK there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Al. I'm most likely going to get the 10K service done at McGuire's HD here in San Ramon, and then going forward do most of the maintenance myself.

-Sean

·
Registered
162 Posts
American Cycle on East 14th in Hayward. I got them to do some wrenching on my ride and they did a great job. I do all my own work at this point but I'd use them again in a heartbeat. Also Arlen Ness has a shop, or so I hear. I figure that they'd be good. Aren't they out by you now?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Arlen Ness shops looks to be complete.....it's friggin' huge. I am not sure if they are open for business yet though.

Livermore HD actually is $100 cheaper on the 10K service, so at this point I'm thinking about using them to get the bike fully inspected and serviced.

Thanks,
Sean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts