V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was sitting in the garage the other day, enjoying an adult beverage, and looking at the back end of my King. i decided I need to do something with the brackets on either side of the fender light- you know the ones that support the rear of the bags?
I've seen that the MoCo makes a billett cover that bolts on and covers the Torx heads. i wanna cover those Torx heads but I don't want billett. I also don't want the strips that covers the entire area from shock top to muffler.
I was thinking maybe of small LED lights with the sticky back pressed on over the Torx heads and then tied in to the brakelight Does anyone else have any ideas, or things they've done that has worked for them?

·
Registered
371 Posts
ive got something cool on my 98 road king but it was done out of a need. i put a tombstone light kit on it. after doing that, the light bar wouldnt work. i put two nice chrome bullet/torpedos in the light bar holes. i then found a kit that custom chrome made. it takes your stock lights and bolts them to a nice chrome base that covers both of the back bolts. the bolts are mounted into the base from the front side so that the rear is all smooth. so now the lights are down low and at the bottom of the saddlebag opening. they look really cool and bolted right up. you could use something like that and add some extra stock lights for running,brake or whatever. just an idea.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts