V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Im wondering if anybody knows what kind of exhaust the Harley in Terminator 2 had. I see its a staggered exhaust but I love the sound. Or if anybody knows of something that sounds similar to that. Thanks for the info

B

·
0 Posts
I wouldn't trust movie sound track to give an accurate representation of what those pipes actually sounded like in real life. Film sound engineers have just as many tricks to change a movie's sound track as the effects guys have of changing the picture... Ever notice that in all the old TV shows that the bad guys could squeal their tires on dirt?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL...good point. I think the Duke boys could do it too. I dont know though. The scenes where he would pull up and idle..thats what I would like..nice rumble to it. Im looking to upgrade my exhaust and have something like that in mind.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I rented this movie this weekend but fell asleep before I could watch it. I hope to watch it tonight before I have to pay a late fee!
By the way...on Sunday night on the HBO show "Six Feet Under", they had a biker funeral at the home. The bikers gave Nate a beautiful Indian Scout as a present. When he fired it up and took off, it sounded like a '73 Honda 350! Why would they replace the great sound of a bike with something else?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts