V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone could tell me of some good downloads for Harley Davidson screensavers. I have seen one called the Bar and Shield screen saver. I downloaded it but don't have a program to unzip it with. Anybody know where I can download a program to unzip the file with? Any help will be greatly apprecieated. Thank you!

·
Registered
312 Posts
winzip.com to unzip

rallypics.com has some good screen savers too.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I've got one I downloaded off the MoCo web site a couple years ago. Let me know if you want it and I'll email it to you.

·
Registered
115 Posts
eyetide.com has some great stuff. Lot of biker, HD 100th annv. pics and NASCAR stuff. Nice viewer also. Auto updates the cache of digital pics on your machine.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I'm assuming that you are running a Windows machine rather than a Mac machine. There are literally hundreds of sites that offer some sort of unzipping program in either a shareware (try and buy) or freeware version. Just do a search for Winzip and take your choice. On the other hand, if you are using Windows XP (either the Home or Professional version) you can make your own screensaver with pictures you have loaded on your computer. If you can't come up with an acceptable version of Winzip, let me know and I'll email a copy of what I use.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts