V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. I'm looking for an excellent painter in the Southern California area to do a flame job on a 2006 Street Glide. I'm aware of a few, but they want tons of $$$$$$. Any Suggestions?

·
Ghetto Blaster
3,768 Posts
pick two

Pick two....
PRICE *** QUALITY *** TURNAROUND
with the prices of materials these days...beware of those who give you the lo-ball prices. Cheap Prices= Cheap materials + shortcuts on labor...
There are lots of good painters in so cal. some good, some excellent. There are a lot of parts on a street glide. Tank, Fender(s) side panels, saddlebag lids & saddlebags, and fairing. All need to be flamed & re-cleared then color sanded & buffed before delivery. Lotsa work. Good work isn't cheap and cheap work isn't (usually) good....

·
Banned
1,636 Posts
Fat Sled15 said:
Hey Guys. I'm looking for an excellent painter in the Southern California area to do a flame job on a 2006 Street Glide. I'm aware of a few, but they want tons of $$$$$$. Any Suggestions?
Give this guy a call.

Kenny Morris
Hot Rods -n- Hogs
8400 Monroe Ave.
Stanton, CA. 90680
(714) 229-9076
http://www.hotrods-n-hogs.com

He did my work.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
There is a guy in San Diego at Uptown Cycles that does awesome work...I do not know if that is to far away for you or not. If you are interested PM me and I can give you the info on him...I do not like to post it out of respect for the paying sponsors

·
Another Great Day to Ride
963 Posts
I don't know how far you are willing to drive, but, there is a guy in Temecula, CA that just did my paint. He did a great job with silver metallic ghost flames on black.

Wet Colors - Steve Goodwin - 909-302-6353

He charges around $2000 for a job like this:

Tank

Bike

Hope that helps...

E :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts