V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a shop that has a dyno and experiance with the Power Commander III usb in the St. Louis area. I have done some mods and would like to get it dialed in. I have an 05 Ultra.Thanks.

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Doc's has a pretty good rep but I don't have personal experience with them. Dyno Dave, or something like, that works there and is suppossed to be good.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought my bike from Ted's. They don't have a dyno and when I started asking technical questions about the PC III they had no idea. Doc's seems to be everyones choice plus they are listed as a support dealer for PC. Thanks for the info, wasn't sure if I had overlooked someone.

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Doc's

There are less expensive mechanics in the St. Louis area. But...my own experience with one such a mechanic went very badly. I bit the bullet and took it to Doc's to "make it right" and they were able to do this very quickly and easily.

I have read that Doc's places very high among all H-D dealers in the U.S. based upon customer satisifaction. That speaks volumes. You can't please all the people all of the time. But, you can please most of the people most of the time and that is probably where Doc's fits in.-2$en#e-

·
Registered
6 Posts
Docs is a very good choice. However, there is a place in St. Louis who has been tuning Harley Davidsons for decades. Custom Motorcycle Emporium has been dyno tuning bikes for years. I know someone who had them tune his bike and it still runs fine several years later. He also said these guys eat breathe and sleep Harley Davidson. Docs is very good also but I would check both of them out.

www.cme-hd.com
www.docsharleydavidson.com

·
Premium Member
461 Posts
For what it's worth, Bobby Woods choise in our neck of the woods is Dyno Dave at Doc's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts