V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are others running? I would like to improve mileage, my bike runs very good now just need to slim it down. Mileage on the 107 is between 35-42

·
Not FNG anymore
183 Posts
nw_guy4_fun said:
What are others running? I would like to improve mileage, my bike runs very good now just need to slim it down. Mileage on the 107 is between 35-42

This is your map with the AFR and timing smoothed. The Alpha-N's are the same and the front cyl trim is 100% so you can let it reset as you apply the BLM's. If you do not like it after 6 applies and resets you can always put your original map back in. I would suggest that you smooth the Alpha-N's so you can see what is happening as it tunes.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Curtis
I loaded your map and found the timing to be too agressive. I used the fuel map and kept the minor changes in the other areas and then loaded my timing map. Seems to run real good. I haven't got enough miles and vary the load to commit the BLM yet. It runs so good in the cooler temps but when the temperature warms up I still can get a ping or two. I will live with it.

·
Not FNG anymore
183 Posts
nw_guy4_fun said:
Curtis
I loaded your map and found the timing to be too agressive. I used the fuel map and kept the minor changes in the other areas and then loaded my timing map. Seems to run real good. I haven't got enough miles and vary the load to commit the BLM yet. It runs so good in the cooler temps but when the temperature warms up I still can get a ping or two. I will live with it.
Pull some timing out of the 2000 through 3500 range

1 - 4 of 4 Posts